What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - INS Stephen Allen - 10/03/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen Allen

Scuba Mo'Fuckin Steve
In-game Name
Pablo Tescobar

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
10/03/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Tiktak

Reason given for your ban.
1.3 for calling someone a mong

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because I was helping trying someone who had been killed with his heli, his friend showd up and started giving me abuse so I gave him abuse back and I had called him a “mong”

Why should we unban you ?
Because I play on the server when I am not working I normally patron as a cop and every now and then I patrol as a medic and I enjoy it, I enjoy The community and have a lot of friends here and don’t really want to loose everything I have worked for

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

@INS Stephen Allen No sorry for calling someone a "mong" or would you rather this community be like others and allow these petty insults ?

Just because someone is giving some abuse doesnt mean it requires a responce... I am sure you know better than this, or would like to think you do.

Last edited by a moderator:
I completely understand that I should say sorry and a dae apologise for it at the end of day I made a mistake I will never make again @Wilco

It's a pretty daft thing to do considering you've spent a lot of time working your way through the ranks in the police and then chirp up in chat with a petty remark like that.

We'll make sure you know the rules first:

• Quote me the exact rule you have broken
  • Tell me why we have this rule in place
  • How can we be sure you won't do the same again?
What do you plan on doing if we do unban you?

1.3 Swearing outside of roleplay can be punished and will be punished by a ban

to stop people people giving abuse to people/bullying folk

because i wont say it again, i cant help the way a speak but i can stop what i say in game

and if i was unbanned id continue patrolling as a cop & doing academy tests to ensure recruits become great cops 

In the future avoid using language that may offend or may be misunderstood as a derogatory term. 

Don't let us down.

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back