What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - IrIsh231 - 04/18/2016 (Unbanned - No guns until 5/2/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adnix

In-game Name
IrIsh

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/18/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
JohnJoeegan

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I got banned becuse my initiated was very bad(( PoorRP initiate )) I got banned aswell for not giving the suspect enough time to get out and initiated when he was inside a chopper I stilled initiated but it was low, poor and bad.

Why should we unban you.
You guys should probely unban me becuse in my eyes and im not lying now it was a miss understanding from my gang and they told me what to do and in that situation I shoulden't lisent to them what they told me to do. I did a really bad initiaten and im going to stand for that now I know what to think about next time. In my eyes when I did it, then it was an initiaten so? It is not much to say about RDM. I just want an another chance. I actelly know what to do but the presure when someone telling you to ¨DO IT DO IT initiate FAST¨ and then I just did it and it went bad.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You have a previous unban on record, however it has been more than 3 months. You also had a situation where you were unbanned for body glitching when it couldn't be 100% proven.

So you know the rules, why should we let you back if all you want to do is shoot guns and not roleplay?

What I said it was a missunderstanding from my side when i'm actelly thinking about me and I'm not going to shoot people for not reason on the streets and ofcourse im going to roleplay it. And yes I know the rules about RDM, VDM etc.

Unban conditions are the following: 2 WEEKS WITHOUT GUNS.

No owning using any firearm/starter pistol/pistol/rifle/tazer

Learn to use your words.

Do you accept?

Unbanned, don't screw it up. No guns for 2 weeks, if you get caught with a gun you will be permabanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back