What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Itay Shemesh - 06/21/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itay Shemesh

In-game Name
The Biker

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/20/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Masis

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned cause i acted like a dick there is no beautiful way to say that, and i realized that now i shouldnt have killed this person in the heli, and it was stupid of me to not come and speak with him about it.

Why should we unban you ?
You should ban me cause after happend i know it won't happen again, i dont expect you to unban me cause its not fair for other people who want to keep the community clean of idiots like me, but i promise it won't happen again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Right Please answer the following (More detail the better)

• Please explain the rule you broke in your own words.
  • Why did you break the rule?

• Hello thanks for the reply, (2.2) Random Deathmatch RDM, well basiclly the rule i broke is a rule which means to not kill any person without warning and of course not in the green zone first you need to engage and make sure the person heard you and understood what you mean by this words, and ive broke this rule by killing a person without any warning and he was in the green zone which makes me guilty.
  • I broke the rule because i didnt think in the moment i was so stressed and i was sure that the guys in the helicopter will jump out and chase me, its a stupid decision and when i look back im an idiot plus the guy wanted to talk to me and i acted like a real jerk who doesnt care of anyone, although i do understand the consequences of my desicions and well i learned my lesson for this time, i will not break any rule in the future because i want the community to be as clean as other people want it to be, you have my word.

If you think this was a stupid decision why did you do it anyway? After reviewing something, you might realize you did something wrong but then it already happened.

If you think this was a stupid decision why did you do it anyway? After reviewing something, you might realize you did something wrong but then it already happened.
Well as i said i didn't think when in that same moment there some moment that happend so fast and you dont get the chance to think of your actions but right after i you do something wrong you immediately realize the consequences, but i take my actions as a lesson to what not to do next time and i do understand that i need to think more and faster to prevent these kinds of things that leads me to where i am now, its really hard to function when there is a lot stress on you, im learning from every time i fail, thanks for replying. 

I hope you will review the decision you made in the best and I wish you the best of luck in the future.
Unbanned 27/06/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back