What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Its a Barkie - 19/08/18 (Timed Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BannedPlayer

In-game Name
Skairipa (not sure tho this whas form latest post)

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
05/09/17

Member of the team that banned you.
Ram

Reason given for your ban.
Rdm + Trolling

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I h a v e BeEn banNed fOr RDM i Denied it at beginning cuz i didnt want to get banned but my friend got banned not going to say his name and he got banned for the same reasons but he didnt do that, he whas with me but still got banned. But we were going to rdm but got cought fast we were probly smoking something all my fault tho.

Why should we unban you ?

I would like to return to this amazing server Roleplay.co.uk server, roleplay.co.uk was my first ever sirieus roleplay server i joined and had no clue what i do, i did weed and my cars got scrapped, my friend did weed he didnt get it scrapped. I want to experience roleplaying again i love this experince i have made good friends on this server but also enemys i dont want to leave this server becouse i bought DLC for this server i didnt do anything with the dlc, man i dont know what to typ im not a writer im a gamer i game. I want to give this server good roleplay. 

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes 

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Ye

Last edited by a moderator:
@Its a Barkie you've written this whole appeal under a minute. We will not put any effort into this before you show that you are willing to put effort into it. Edit your initial post then reply when this is done.

I whas brainstorming for this im not a writer i dont really know what to put its hard you know, sorry for late edit 

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets start by:

1) Go to the rules page and read through them, then copy and paste every rule you think you might have broken during this ban process (your list should match up with our ban notes).

2) explain in your own words what each rule that you broke means

3) tell us why you think we have the above rules in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back