What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - J O S H - 07/12/17 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

J o s h

In-game Name
Pfc. J O S H

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/12/17

Member of the team that banned you.
matt.

Reason given for your ban.
meta gaming and baiting.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i was banned for meta gaming.

(4.1) Side Chat - Using intelligence gained on side chat to influence actions in game. Punishment is a kick/ban.

in the vid i was talking in the ts saying peoples names which i know is wrong and i am sorry for doing this i completly understand why i was banned and i will never meta again. also i was banned for baiting

[SIZE=medium](3.7) Baiting - Baiting for the sake of a gunfight is not roleplay. Punishment is a ban. Examples: Flying over someone with a chopper waiting for warning shots to instantly shoot them back, robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, etc. [/SIZE]

which i know exaclty why i was banned i told them to land when we were shot and it was me and me only that wanted to kill them so i expept that it was me that baited. i am not trying to plead un gilty it was complety my fault and i exept that it was my fault and i am very sorry for doing this and i promise i will not bait and meta again. on this server becuse i do not want to have to go throw this again and also get into bother.  (for any spelling mestakes sorry have dyslexia so that is why it probs dosent make sence)

Why should we unban you ?
i have over 1,200 hours on arma and 99% of them are rpuk and at the moment i was really enjoing the server like i love the rp that u can with people and it is also after collage/work just to relax and clam and with out this server idk whayt i will do now becuse i love to just get lost on this server and just have fun with your mates and others. i am a PAR in the medics so this kinda shows that i am a roleplayer and that i am not just all aobut frags. and i do like to roleplay when i get the chance so that is why i join this server they have the best rp going around and i am not planing on leaving this fun and my friends so this is why i want to get unbaned so i can continue this expirence. i know exacly what i did was wrong and i am descusted at my self for doing this and also for doing it the way i did it. I have learned my leason and i really want to come back becuse of all the friends like some of the people i have made mates with are like family to me and i nerver want to lose this and lose them. and also how i know so many people not saying i am well know tho...xD. i am very sorry and it will not happen again i promise if you given me that last chance. Again sorry that i have done this and that i apoligise for having to make others come and fix my mistakes... (for any spelling mestakes sorry have dyslexia so that is why it probs dosent make sence). 

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
So josh, do you know the metagaming rule? as you have been warned regarding metagaming prior to this event that got you banned and yet you have done it again? 

i am very sorry for doing this and i promise i will not bait and meta again
You have metagamed twice now, so why should we believe that you won't do it again, when you was warned a while back about this and no doubt said that last time? 

Not going to lie when i did first join the server i was new and did not really know to much to do with this rule till i was asked by an admin to go and read up on all the rules and i did do that. i did have a warning during this time to do with meta which at the same time i was new. not saying that just because during this time i was new does not give me the right to go and do this but i have done it in the past and this will stick with me as long as a continue to play on the server. but the first time i wa new so this time it was completely my fault and i knew i was in the wrong and i need to stop thinking that i can just bypass the rules. cince this ban i have had a proper look over the meta gaming rules and now that i have done this i feel confident that i will not brake this same rule again i can asure you. this time which is the second time i was not really think which is completely my fault and if i get back and get unbanned i will not have this slack again i will tie my self done and stay in the good book and not mess up like i have done yet again. like i have said i have apoligise for this and i really am sorry that i have done this and i promise this rule will not be broken again as long as i am here on this server.

You seem to be in a bit of a patter here with regards to warnings/bans..

I'ts not looking particularly in your favour, is it?

Wolfy at 02/06/2017 21:22

Nalurah at 13/08/2017 18:43

Aiden at 01/10/2017 13:46

07/12/2017 00:26 

I do understand that yes it does look like that but the first one that i was ever given was not the best i was a newbe back then and did not understand anything at all as  have already said that in my last reply in full detal. But now that i have been banned tbh it has really opened my eyes to see that this is my last chance and i do understand that it does not look good but what i am asking for is one last chance to show that i have changed becuse at this moment in time that i am banned i can see that it is bad for me and i feel like poop. I know it is and i really do think that i have changed like i really feel as if i have changed all the bad inprofections i have. all i want now is a chance to show use the admins and the comunity that it is a diffrent me and that i will keep clear of rule bracking becuse i say this will full truth i really do feel as if i have changed for the good. and i have got a plan for if i get unbanned that will put my in place and basicly make me better and not ever do this again. i really am sorry and i know that it is my last chance all i am asking is that i can show use that i have changed for the good.

"and i have got a plan for if i get unbanned that will put my in place and basicly make me better and not ever do this again"

Please tell us about this plan.

It is a private plan that I have thought of that I know will help me because it words for a bit of time when I first started playing which if u do want to know I wold happily pm you or talk to u at anytime past 4pm it is just something that I do not want to disclose just yet. Sorry but I just can’t public come out with it just yet which I am sorry for that but like I said if u want @CSI LONG BEARDI can pm you on the forms or just say a time after 4pm and I will join you in a discussion on ts. 

Last edited by a moderator:
My issue is that you have played 99% of your hours on our servers yet you get banned for 2 rules that are pretty self explanatory.
Do you think you are able to follow server rules going forward and not get anymore warning again.

i really do feel as if i have learn me leson and as i have said i will not do it again all i want now is that chance to show u @Auxen that. 

If you were to get unbanned, you would be in a position that we wouldn't give you a warning for any rule infractions and would get banned for 6 months straight away.  You do understand this, right?

Yes I understand that if I were to brake any rules I would be bad for 6 month’s  I full understand this Matt 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back