What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Jabibu Alajimu - 06/03/2017 (Timed Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabibu Alajimu

In-game Name
Jabibu Alajimu

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/25/2001

Member of the team that banned you.
Drew : https://www.roleplay.co.uk/profile/15695-drew/

Reason given for your ban.
Racist - By Drew on 13/12/2016

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because i said the word : N****r a couple times

Why should we unban you ?
You should unban me because i don't know what to play and im really bored , i really enjoyed playing on this server , im from Spain and the reason why i say the N word is because here it isnt offensive we take it as a joke , i really apologyze for offending people (if someone got offended) , i think everyone deserves another oportunity , once again im really sorry and i will be extremely careful and i will not be racist ever again , im a good roleplayer and i follow RP rules , i will watch my language and i will make rolepplaying with me fun to everyone , i know the word i use can really offend someone that is black wich i don't want to do , i just use it as a joke , but this joke costed me a Perm Ban ... im really sorry and i just want to play again so i can prove the staff team that i follow the rules and i respect people.
Thanks for taking time to read this , and i hope to get unbanned.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Right. I am going to ignore the fact you bumped your topic here... 

Going on from here. You were obviously trying to cause a problem and were fully aware that the word was something you were not supposed to be saying or you would not have been hellbent on screaming it out of the car window..

Why would we want this kind of behaviour on our servers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back