What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Jack.Hindle777 - 08/20/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Hindle

In-game Name
Jack Hindle

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
01/19/1997

Member of the team that banned you.
Greg

Reason given for your ban.
RDM in GZ

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I believe that I was ban through my friend playing on my account and shooting someone in the green zone. I understand that this is against the rules and I certainly wouldn't do it myself. Even outside the green zone you would initiate to role play to a high standard. I believe that this is the reason why.

Why should we unban you ?
I should be unbaned as it wasn't me playing at the time, and it was my friend who is unfamiliar to the server. I have also played the Server for a couple of months with no problems and cause for the admin to take action against my account. I realise that my account has broken the rules, but I show full remorse from this, I can also guarantee that this will not happen again. I enjoy playing the server and the reason I come back is because I love the Roleplay aspect of it. I take it very seriously and can honestly say that there will be no repeat of the situation.

I apologise and understand that this cannot happen on the server. But hope you can find it to unban me for my friends actions!

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

• [SIZE=medium]"My Brother did it" does not work here, do not even bother using that excuse. [/SIZE]
Can you provide any proof that it was your friend playing and not yourself?

Why did you allow him to do this if it really was him? Surely if you saw him breaking rules you would stop him...

Daanish,

I have no recordings that  it was him. So i know it sounds fishy. He doesn't play on the game, so doesn't know the rules. Therefore I understand the Ban as I have read the rules. He had already perform the action by the time I got back to my PC as I was AFK while he was playing for all of 5 minutes. I can only apologies once again! And I apologised to the player shot, in side chat.

Regards

Jack 

All bans are permanent until successfully appealed.

In the future, what will you do to prevent your friend doing this again?
The first thing that I will do is to stop him from playing on my account. Therefore I am the only one playing who on my account. This will mean that it is operated by someone who knows the rules, after reading them in detail, and as well operated by someone who has respect for the RP community. If he intends to try and play on my account or his own in the future. Then I will guide him to read the rules in full, like I did, so that he doesn't perform acts on the Server that are unacceptable and unfair to the other players, admin and community.

I respect the hard work that is done to keep the servers to the highest of standard, and I can only apologise. I will do my best in the future to make sure that this incident doesn't reoccur.

Jack  

Do you understand that your account is your responsibility?

Furthermore do you yourself understand and agree to follow all of our server rules in the future?

Do you understand that your account is your responsibility?

Furthermore do you yourself understand and agree to follow all of our server rules in the future?
Yes I do understand. It is my own fault for letting him play and I can assure you that this will not happen again. I will be the only one in control of my account from this day forward. I do agree to adhere to the server rules and play within the rules at all times. I will read the rules once again to make sure that I am playing within the most up to date rules.

Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back