What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Jack Reacher - 02/12/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Reacher

In-game Name
jack reacher [7115]

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/02/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Qrow

Reason given for your ban.
2.2 Forum report

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
ive been baned breaking 2.2 wich known as rdm , i iniciated poor and didint give enough time to an suspect to comply.

Why should we unban you ?
im around here nearly 2 ys im sure id i whuold love to spend another 2 for sure , been punished once before , but at the time i had very little knowlage of role play , now yr later sadly im here again but im not one of those whos geting in this sicuation 2 times a day you not gona finde me in report section any time soon im not one of those truble makers it was an simple human mistake ofcorse its dose not an exsuse but i can promise taht ive do my best to ensure im not going to back here in this kinde of situacion , i beleve im worth staying here in this commiunity thank you.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

You got warned before for poor initiation, And now you got banned for a other poor initiation. 
Why did you thought it was justified to pull the trigger? 
Also can you quote me the rule you broke, And then explain this rule in your own words.

[SIZE=medium](2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]This rule is not applicable in the red zone.

so example of breaking this rule whuod be  put your hands up or die for low quality and  as rdm  shoot an perso nwhit no practicual reason  jus aim and shoot  , [/SIZE]

@Jefke V  and the reason why i pulled an triger  is that he was  holding his gun  in his hands and i knew there is another officer outside  whitch  going to be  killed if i let the suspect leave the building  as i seen  an person didint even had idea to comply  at all , and if i given one more chance  i promise to do my best  to do not get involved in situasion like this ever again i have found to many  good people  and friends in this great commiunity 

So what would you do differently if put in a  similiar situation again ?

First thing il not rush iniciate on runing person wich led me in to poor roleplay second thing i will use proper iniciation, as one of my critical words was "taze you " and i used ruber bullets  third moste important thing  il make sure person has enough time to comply whit my orders no mather what hapening..

to be honest, As a member of a whitlisted faction we expect abit more. 
But not every situation is the same, I hope you learned from this. 
Now next time make sure there is high quality roleplay, Before you pull the trigger. 

UNBANNED 05/12/2018.
Locked and Moved.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back