What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Jack Reacher - 07/03/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Reacher

In-game Name
Jack Reacher

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
07/03/18

Member of the team that banned you.
CI Xkan

Reason given for your ban.
forum report (7.1.3)

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i whuod say ive been baned for my own stupidity and an hot head , lack knowledge of the rules

Why should we unban you ?
i realy enjoy this server yes my rp quality is not the best but i whuold say not the worst aswell and yes i still learning , and i whuod love to continue to learn whit this lovley commiunity witch welcomed me whit open hands and in some point i feel tahat i let my colegues and friends down and i whuold like to make up that .

I promise to learn from these mistakes i made and its good lesson for me aswell think before act

i have no issues for my punishment i will not denied but i whuodl like to be back in this server to grow my knowledge right here in this server whit the good people i met and whit dose witch i learnd alot aswell.

Thanks for reading this and sorry for my bad grammar .

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i whuod say ive been baned for my own stupidity and an hot head , lack knowledge of the rules
You don't get banned for being stupid or hot headed in general. There was an incident which lead to your ban. Please explain this in detail so we at least know you understand why you were banned. 

Basicly it was faill rp lead to rdm

First it was  low quality initiation , we cud aproach that difentry for example  instend saying " get out of the car"  witch is alredy low quality rp and leads me in to faill rp  i supose we cud to aproach diffrently for example ask person  to shut down the engine and step aside from an car an then make him comply.

The second thing what ive done wrong after saying "get out of the car"  i order my friend including my self to shoot down the persons  tires whiel he is driving away  . Witch is now rdm i didint give enough time to comply  before start shooting  

Last edited by a moderator:
Excluding this incident you have a previous two warnings on your player record from the past 30 Days.

"1) Warned for restraint glitching, got restrained during a gunfight and decided to reenter the gunfight when his restraints fell off. "

"2) Warned for very poor initiation on player. you I will give you 3 seconds to get your hands up  (VIDEO LINK NOT ADDED TO REPORT) "

Do you recall the last two situations? If so please explain them to us.

Last but not least, Three incidents in such a short time showing similar behaviour I am surprised you managed to last as long as you did. If we were to give you a second chance can you please explain to us how YOU are going to improve your play style and your ability to follow the rules and put RP before gunfights. 

yes i rimember both situations , and no deffence in it 

1)  one happend  when we where in gunfight in what i was thinking  that i havent been restrained  in that situation i been tazed  and draged  and later on i been explained that its kinde of the game glitch  and in situation like this  once i awake i shuod surrender straight away 
2)  like i bearly have 100 hours [ its not an exuse i understand]  in roleplay  all the time when i was  been robed   the same fraze i been given too so i  adopted it aswell  no exuse here aswel

if i been given an second chance  i will stay away from civ life and  guns for an wile , i will continue my career in NHS    and from that position i will be able observe  how people roleplay and interact in diffrent situations  an start learning from them  and nhs members .
im honestly whant to be an part of this commiunity and grow  up as roleplayer whit this fantastic  team 

thanks for reading this  and sorry for mine  gramatics 

On the merit that you were honest in the report and you've shown promise here, you will be unbanned today.

I highly suggested you re-read the rules and put some more thought in to your in-game actions.

Unbanned.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back