What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Jack Sonia (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Sonia

Unlinked
In-game Name
Jack Sonia

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
i cant really know i kinda sold last acc.

Reason given for your ban.
duplication

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
Hello my name is jack sonia i have ban of duplication money.. the story start like that after a 4 months i try to back again to ALUK with my friend i had some money but i lost everything so i ask my friend if he can give me some money he gave me around 2-3m for my stuff. after a day i saw that i have a ban i asked my friend do you know why i have a ban? he said no... i ask the admins and they said that he duplicate money so he got me ban ..   Sry for the bad english.. btw i got acc with arma i forgot that i was banned so i have ban for second acc from bart. i didnt even change the name i was jack sonia.
im sry i didnt mean to it

Why should we unban you.
im an old player started play here since 30N 2014 .. really like the server friends admins.. i maked a mistake that i tursted him and i kinda sry for that
i never used hacks/scripts in arma i love to play clean and i dont think that i can find a server like that so... yeah

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

To Wilco.. Hello i didnt  mean to use second acc really i know the rules.. its been a long time i forgot the i got banned here really i didnt even changed my name. when i got the ban i was Jack Sonia And now Jack Sonia I just got banned from bart for second acc 

I stopped play the server yesterday cuze my friend remind me that i had a ban. i tryed to open a Apc For ban but i had lags in website so i did it today im really really sry......

Last edited by a moderator:
Where should I start? You get banned for moneyduping, you then sell that account.. and then come back here after several months and just "forget" that you are banned? The last time you were banned were not under the name Jack Sonia either, it was "Martinez"...

Im having a very hard time believing this story. 

Edit: You also have a THIRD account on the server that is banned..? http://stats.altislife.co.uk/getplayer.php?playerid=76561198064621429

the first unban was for my friend xrdhh he was rdming ppl or something like that but he had a bug with the website so he ask me if i can post him for him.,and about the  moneyduping i didnt even dupe the money. i told in the story i ask my friend to give me some money to get some wepons and that stuff.. i didnt know he dupe that for real.. and  Martinez  yes you right sry didnt even see that its was my other profile when i left gc i have change the name but when you banned me you saw i still jack sonia.... im really sry buddy i have kinda bad english its hard to explain

i just want to play the server like bfore i never used hacks/scripts for money every money that i got was by my self. 

Btw xrdhh : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064621429/ this is the guy you talking about i post the unban for him now its for me.. this is not my acc..

the first unban was for my friend xrdhh he was rdming ppl or something like that but he had a bug with the website so he ask me if i can post him for him.,and about the  moneyduping i didnt even dupe the money. i told in the story i ask my friend to give me some money to get some wepons and that stuff.. i didnt know he dupe that for real.. and  Martinez  yes you right sry didnt even see that its was my other profile when i left gc i have change the name but when you banned me you saw i still jack sonia.... im really sry buddy i have kinda bad english its hard to explain

i just want to play the server like bfore i never used hacks/scripts for money every money that i got was by my self. 
So one of your friends moneyduped, and one mass RDMs in a greenzone? And with you selling accounts and having alot of them.. There is just too many things. I really dont feel comfortable unbanning you.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back