What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Jack Sonia (Unbanned - Final Chance)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Sonia

Unlinked
In-game Name
Jack Sonia

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
BratJaggesVlnd

Reason given for your ban.
Second Acc.

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
after half a year that i didn't play on the server i decided to come back, i came back with my friend. and i remembered that he had alot of money, so i asked him to give me some money because i just came back. he gives me 2m, and after 1 day i got ban. i asked the admin why i got ban, he said that i duplicate money and that why i got banned. and then i asked my friend did you duplicate these money? he said yes, so i deleted him from steam and i stopped playing arma 3, and then i sold my steam account because i needed money [IRL], after few months i got a new account and i decided to come back and play on the server. i forgot that i had a ban for [ money dupe ] in the past, and then my friend ali reminded me that i was banned, so i left the game and i tried to make unban appeal, but i had internet problems, the next day i tried to make unban appeal but it was denied. i think that the admin, did not understand my english and did not understand my story probably.
about xrdhh this is not my account this is my freind i told him to join the server he did not know the rules so he got banned. he was in a holiday with his family, so he asked me to make unban appeal for him. (This is xrdhh http://stats.altislife.co.uk/getplayer.php?playerid=76561198064621429 )

Why should we unban you.
i'm a very old member of the community, i did not mean in any way to break any rules and i'm very sorry if i did. i would love to have my final chance so i can come back and play with my friends and take a part of the biggest rp community again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Denied for multiple reasons

1. You accepted duped money on an old account, and sold that account for real life money. So you could not open a proper dispute.

2. You bought a new account and played when the old account was still banned for violation of server rules

3. You have a VAC ban on your record.

You have 0 credibility, and because of this, I feel you are not trustworthy. I do not feel comfortable with you coming back to the community, and exposing our players to you.

Good luck finding a new home.

Reopening dispute after some research:

@Jack Sonia

Players have approached me about your situation, vouching for you, and after doing research, I've decided to give you a FINAL CHANCE.

Terms are simple: Money will be reset to 100K. You have no licenses that I can see, so a full account reset won't be needed. However this will be your final and only chance, any violations will result in a ban without appeal.

Do you accept these terms?

Unbanned for a final chance. Good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back