What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Jacobs - 08/03/2017 (Denied 07/08/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacobs

In-game Name
Steve Irwin

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/03/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Fade

Reason given for your ban.
Restraint Glitching

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
At the time he was on duty as a police officer. He tazed me and proceeded to restrain me. He was then killed by my gang mates. When I woke up I walked over to him and executed him, with good roleplay. He told me he tried to give me a hint that i shouldnt have been running around as i was restrained but i couldnt hear him over the kerfuffle in teamspeak. A few minutes later I was banned for restrain glitching. He then came to my teamspeak and informed me what restrain glitching was. He then left. I wanted to talk to him more but he left and ignored my messages to come and talk more.

Why should we unban you ?
I believe I was unfairly banned. After I got up I thought if i was restrained I would be cuffed but I wasn't. I assumed it might be due to special police cuffs that unlock when the officer was killed. In the exploit section of the rules it didn't say anything about restraint glitching, and seeing as I am new to the server, I take the rules for what they are. If I wasn't supposed to be unrestrained, why was I anyway? I had no intent of breaking the rules and if I knew at the time i would have happily obeyed.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Alright we will keep this open but locked. feel free to message me on the forums when you are back. 
i will start with the process. 

quote me the rule you broke, And explain in your own words? 

If you was going on holiday a day after you made the appeal, what's the point in posting it. 

Appeal closed.

Feel free to make a new one when you back off your holiday. Enjoy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back