What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Jagner - 24/05/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jagner

In-game Name
Joe. W

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
24/05/19

Member of the team that banned you.
DELETER

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
For apparently lying about age when i have proof of being 16

Why should we unban you ?
Because it is a false ban 

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
PM-ed me on the forum requesting to be unbanned stating it was an unjust ban. Pointed out the appeal rules to him. 

PM-ed me on the forum requesting to be unbanned stating it was an unjust ban. Pointed out the appeal rules to him. 
I asked you where to post the evidence and should I send it to you and if I could get unbanned with that evidence 

As you claim to have evidence of you being above 16 I'm more then happy to look at this evidence. Could you sent this to me in a PM? @Jagner

So how would you like to explain this to me then? 

7980e5eb5d5e1d120161cd03c10b326b.png

e5caf8081a6b28e53d2b9759fcc337d8.png

@Jagner

Well this is a sticky one

I fucked up and wanted to get unbanned and i know that you won't unban me again because of it so that was my only option if that explains it enough and the reason i did it was the same as last time what i guess you can see just plz don't 1.6 me 🙂 

Lying once about being underage in an attempt to get into a whitelisted faction, being punished for it and getting an unban to so far. But then getting banned a SECOND time, claiming it's a false ban and that you can proof it and claiming it's an unjust ban in an attempt to lie your way out of it and that it then turns out you are again lying about your age. Makes me believe that you are not the person that deserves to be playing here. Thus I will be upgrading your ban to a community ban. You are welcome to appeal this ban in 6 months.

Denied - 1.6 issued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back