What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Jakob Crisp - 05/14/2017 (Unbanned 23/5/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakob Crisp

In-game Name
Jakob Crisp

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/02/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Fluqi

Reason given for your ban.
(2.1) VDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for running my vehicle into a person in devils bend and killing numerous people (not intentionally). I understand why I have been banned from the perspective of the video and had a massive lag spike at the time. I have never been banned before on this server or even warned since 2014 when the server first came out and will never do this again.

Why should we unban you ?
I should be unbanned as I am a known player on the island for roleplay and not known to break rules, I go by the ethos of roleplaying over combat in everything I do (learned from being a part of the Vendetta family). Please take my appeal into consideration :) I couldn't answer my old un-ban appeal because i went on holiday the day after and was unable to go on this website.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
My reason for this ban appeal is because i really want to play on the rust server but can't because the ban is for all games that roleplay.co.uk owns. And also, i want to get back into arma again as i have taken a break from it and the idea of role playing again sounds good.

VDM or Vehicle Death Match is using your vehicle as a weapon to run someone over intentionally to troll, cause explosions or get an advantage while down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back