What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - jakub2017 - 10/07/18 (unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakub2017

In-game Name
Jakub D

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/07/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Yankee

Reason given for your ban.
Lying about my age in an applications (1.9)

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because I lied about my age in the application for the police by saying I was 17 and when I was applying to gangs and posaidon I stated that I was 16 which is my real age.

Why should we unban you ?
I haven't been in trouble on this server before and I have been following every rule so far. I haven't learned from my mistakes over time and I do believe I am a good roleplayer. This was a very stupid mistake I shouldn't have lied about my age and I didn't know the results were so severe, I do apologize for this and I promise you I shall not break any rules ever again. I have been on this server for over a year and this was my first rp server and I've had so of my best times here on this server. I've put a lot of time into the server and I've met so many great people on it so it would be a shame if I was banned. I do apologize again and I will learn from this mistake and I assure you this won't happen again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
So at the end of the day, where does lying get you ?

Lying doesn't get me anywhere because the truth will always come out no matter what you do to cover it. I do apologize again.

Sorry again I shall not make that mistake I do promise that.

What do I have to do now to get unbanned I have learned from my mistake and promise not to make such stupid mistakes again, and I promise that I will not lie ever again 

Clearly you learnt a lot, the next thing you need to learn is the ban appeal guidelines.

Locked 3 days for bumping.

What do I have to do now to get unbanned I have learned from my mistake and promise not to make such stupid mistakes again, and I promise that I will not lie ever again 
What have you learned from making this mistake? How will you not end up in a spot of bother with us again?

What have you learned from making this mistake? How will you not end up in a spot of bother with us again?
I've read over the rules again just to make sure I remember what not to do and how to behave in certain situations, I've also learnt from this ban that I shouldn't lie in the application and that it's not acceptable to lie to in application or to the staff or the community. This is my first case and i feel like it helped me understand the rules a lot more. 

I've read over the rules again just to make sure I remember what not to do and how to behave in certain situations
We will hold you to this.
Seeing as you have a clean record and you seem to understand what you did wrong we will be unbanning you today however this comes with the promise with you that you now have a very strong understanding of the rules, we will hold you to this. Should you find yourself in this position again we will not be showing you leniency, you have been warned.

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back