What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Jam3ssss - 29/11/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamessss

In-game Name
PC Jamessss [7125]

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
29/11/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Valen Bell

Reason given for your ban.
10.9 and 2.2

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
10.9 I believe I was banned for giving an ATC to a Poseidon helicopter. In which I failed to fully explain and give reasonable demands to the helicopter. This include, being too vague in my demands/being too general in their meaning and not using terminology that will mean the same for everyone reading the ATC. I also failed to specify the location of the helicopter I was ATCing which in the rule it states I should.

As for the 2.2 I believe this has mainly been issued as my actions of shooting the pilot of the helicopter were in the end avoidable though I failed to see this at the time. These actions also and looking back, regrettably started a potentially avoidable gunfight which ruined existing RP scenarios which were taking place on the ground down at the prison.

Why should we unban you ?
I'd hope that you would give me another chance on this community as this is my first and only ban I'd hope you can see I'm not in this to ruin others fun and experience on this server and have in the past contributed to some rather fun and interesting experiences with some of my close friends and complete strangers I've met on this community.

Looking back now I would like to take the time to personally apologies to Wiisy, Malley, Nuclear and any other people this situation affected negatively. My actions here are regrettable and I will hold this learning experience close moving forward if you chose to allow me back onto the servers.

I'd also hope you would understand that it has been a considerable amount of time since I last played on the server and have just been settling back into it this past month as I became able to join the police force. I feel like in this time I've adjusted back into some of the considerable changes that have happened since me taking a break earlier this year but unfortunatly some hold habits die hard and I feel like my ATC was likely to close of a resemblance to one which may have been issue during my time in the UNMC were we controlled considerably less land and it was clearly marked on the map were it started and stopped.

I hope you can see that I now understand that these actions of mine and mine alone were completely unacceptable and I hope that you know this situation doesn't represent me as a whole and I hope I get the chance to (re)prove that to you.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Judging from the latest name you've decided to use I can safely say that all the above is BS.

If you actually want to explain yourself and explain why you've decided it would be super 100% hilarious to go around with your latest name then you can explain in a perm appeal following the same appeal procedures as everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back