What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - James Blezard - 06/03/18 (Denied, Redirected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Blezard

Quality RDMer
In-game Name
James Blezard

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
09/02/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Gurlanin/Madmatt

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

So I can't remember the exact situation of the RDM but I shall explain it all as I remember. So OG had a gunfight with cops and it turned out that the cops were not satisfied with the way this situation took place, be it the initiation or the fact the thought it was over, and because of this they decided they would speak to the gang in the liaison room (bar me for reasons later stated) about the incident and to tell them the problems they had. So in the gunfight in which they had the problem with I was killed and as such I waited out my respawn timer and in due course logged of the server and muted up my teamspeak to go and play on my PS4 (Some R6S if your wondering). Now this is where the problem begins I come back say 20 minutes later and log onto the server and receive a ban (2.2 RDM by Gurlanin) which was because I didn't come to liaison like the rest of the gang. Now at this point it obviously seemed to Gurlanin like I just wasn't bothered about the situation (hence the 2.2). After I received the 2.2 me and some other gang members  decided to got to liaison with Gurlanin to then figure out I had Madmatt blocked on teamspeak (which is obviously a bit of a stupid mistake to make) meaning I never received any message to come to liaison obviously meaning I didn't go. After figuring out the situation was resolved with other gang members but I was still banned as I didn’t turn up I got quite angry and ended up referring to someone in the room as a "spacker", “retarded” and things got pretty heated hence the 1.6.

Why should we unban you ?

I believe I should be unbanned because I feel as though I have been a pretty well behaved member of this community for the time I have spent here so far and in this time I have learnt that you don’t find a community like this anywhere else and many of the people here are absolutely amazing with the amount of work they put in and the roleplay experience they provide for the other players here and that is exactly what I want to be apart of.

During my time on RPUK I have only received one other ban which was for RDM but that was over a year and a half ago and since then I have kept my nose pretty clean as I have weaved in between all 5 factions making many friends and increasing my roleplaying repertoire. Thanks you for reading my appeal and I assure you that this is not what I usually do and if you do unban me I will keep my nose clear of all drama and you won’t regret it.

James Blezard

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back