What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - James Ghost - 01/02/18 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Ghost

In-game Name
James Ghost

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
17/11/17

Member of the team that banned you.
CI Xkan

Reason given for your ban.
Combat Logging

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I got banned fair and square, I was with a friend and we decided to go fuck around and have some fun role playing then the cops find us with illegal weapons we get tazed etc. We then are in the RP situation and we decided it was a good idea to combat log for some reason. After playing since LOV was around I have no clue why I thought this was a good idea.

Why should we unban you ?
I am extremely sorry for the trouble i caused and i am sincerely honest when I say i would never do it again. Thinking back about it now it was so stupid and immature of me to do that i should have just role played my way out of the situation like i normally do. I own up to everything i did not going to try and lie and say i didnt do something that i did. Im sorry for my mistakes and I hope i can get a second chance.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

02/11/2017 13:05 (Direct) [IB] James Ghost // UR NOT allowed to come back
02/11/2017 13:05 (Direct) [IB] James Ghost // ur breaking NLR
02/11/2017 13:05 (Direct) [IB] James Ghost // read the fucking server rules
02/11/2017 13:06 (Direct) [IB] James Ghost // BANNED
02/11/2017 13:06 (Direct) [IB] James Ghost // read the fucking serverr rules
(2.5) Combat logging at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained (Punishment is a ban, which may be permanent. *) *Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).
Judging by your above comments, fyi not a helpful way to resolve a situation, you are aware of the server rules. So frankly because of that and you have 0 reasoning behind it other than the saving of your own gear. In addition to this, the fact you have attempted to evade your ban by joining the server on another account yesterday does not help to serve your cause.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198411814539

Denied. Permanent ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back