What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - James Hunt (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Hunt

Dear Admins 

James Hunt has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: James Hunt
Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198053899893
Your GUID or Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46817082
Date & Time you was banned:: 3 may cant remember the time
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Steph ♥
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: Cuz i was dum enough to steal at jet, and i did not see any way out cuz you cant reverse in a jet, so i just hit the gas i startet to go forwards, where there was alot of people, that i ran over.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 3A) VDM - Vehicle Death Match Definition:

Using your vehicle for running people over, using it to ram into other vehicles in and outside combat, using a vehicle with the purpose of making it explode are all considered a form of VDM here (Punishment is a ban)

However using the following vehicles to immobilise each other (eg. Hunter VS Ifrit or Strider VS Ifrit etc) is permitted in roleplay for whitelisted factions or people in ownership of a rebel membership - Hunter/Strider/Ifrit
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I really dont have good reason, just really miss the community, im so sorry for what i have done, i will not do that anymore, i will think about how i play my game, before i just go out rob people, and kill them, so i wont do anything wrong again i just wanna come back and start over whit new name, be another guy, dont do stupid things anymore.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below: http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/25481-bg-james-hunt-vdm/#comment-158078

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
I do care about the rules and i knew that it was totally wrong too do, my old gang members told me just to go forwards and they could just move away. So as dum as i was, i just listen to them and went forward... 

after i relized what i just did wrong, i went straigt back and said sorry to every one.

Last edited by a moderator:
You've attempted to dispute this ban before:

Why should we five you a 2nd chance?

Yes i have attemptet to dispute before. 

I relized that i did alot off dum things on this server, so i decied to take a break on 6 months (Maybe more) where i Would go to some smaller communitys and play to improve my play still and rp, so i Wont get into problems agian.

And now i feel like im ready to come back and show that i Can rp and stay out off problems and  do some better rp, and dont do dum things any more.

Denied

Player as already been banned, Second ban was due to a very basic VDM rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back