What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - James Lac - 07/10/2017 (Redirected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Lac

In-game Name
James/MaxPCC

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
07/09/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
TikTak

Reason given for your ban.
Ban Evading

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I've spoken to an admin, and they said i had ban evaded (even tho this was sorted out a couple months ago and proved false). Then the admins checked my stats page and i was accused of duping money even tho, i had sold my base which gave me the ¬15mill which i took into cash hence why there is a massive spike. The reason WHY my bank account was so dead was because i had a 90 day rent on the base and it was running out hence why i had sold it and hence the money increase. This was not duped money, purely a miss understanding since it does look weird. None of this money is "unlegit" all of it was legit.

Why should we unban you ?
Since i haven't broken a rule, and i'm a good RPer who has NEVER had a forum report in the entire time i've played ALUK/Roleplay.co.uk. If you guys wish too, your welcome to reset my account to a fresh and monitor me, ( i also record my gameplay now since im able too ) I do deem myself a good member of this community who is always willing to interact and be friendly towards other people. I'm here to answer ANY questions regarding my account.

Regards, James.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Also , can the admin which looks over this please look at RAM's notes since it should help explain everything! Like i said, im here to answer anything. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back