What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - James the real (Awaiting Player)

James the real

Dear Admins 

James the real has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: James the real
Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198167729076
Your GUID or Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198167729076/
Date & Time you was banned:: 13/10/2015
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Hank
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: because i was on a skype call and i was talking to a admin on teamspeak and i sad on skype shut up ! and the admin tought i was talking to him it was on teamspeak tho
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: none
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: because it was a accident ill will never go on a skype call and on ts at the same time
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
@James The Real a little rude being on a skype call the same time as talking to staff here ?

If you don't mind me posting here, as the Mentor who banned him, he told me he was on another teamspeak and was back and forth disabling his mic, so i find it strange it's now a skype call, but he was in a conversation with me and as i started to explain, he interupted me to say i was wrong, when i insisted on finishing my sentence he told me, "Shut the fuck up". To which i issued the ban for abusive language towards staff. 

Regards,

Hank

Using different TS, lying to a mentor and being abusive towards one to.

Enough reasons to deny right here.

Denied.

Back