What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - James Travers - 06/20/2016 (Timed out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Travers

Travers
In-game Name
[AVC] James Travers

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/20/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
bobmarley

Reason given for your ban.
Disrespect

The Server you initially were banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because I told a member of the community to piss off, I have thought about my actions and I know that it is disrespectful to tell someone to piss off and I apologise for that. I proceeded to tell this member to piss off as he was sending multiple messages to me in TeamSpeak and it really annoys me when I'm RolePlaying because all you can here is TeamSpeak binging in the backround. I agree that my actions are unacceptable but I think that the issue could have been resolved instead of giving a permanent-ban straight away.

Why should we unban you ?
I should be unbanned as I play on the server a lot and daily. I am also a FA in the NHS and I need to be in TeamSpeak at all times when I'm patrolling. I think I should be unbanned as personally I think the issue should have been resolved instead of issuing a perma-ban which in my opinion is a bit overkill for the situation. I was just in a bad mood and not thinking straight and I do apologise for my actions but a perma-ban is a bit over the top.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
52d9dbd6d284cbd65849fbb449439dd6.png

This was the conversation between Robbie and James. Robbie just wants this posted to show he wasnt spamming the guy!

Looking at your messages you sent in game, can you tell me why you have put this advice in side chat? 

06/19/2016 9:02 PM

(Unknown)

[AVC] James Travers

ALT+F4 To use First aid kit

To add to what Farmer Giles said when I saw the print I was appalled to what I saw, Robbie was trying to help new players in side chat and he asked you not to troll in side chat which reasonable. Yet you decided to reply to him like that and even worst you are accusing him of spamming you in your unban appeal. 

With you being a medic I have requested that @CMO Lharmon @CMO Marc Smith @CMO Mickeeyto remove you from the NHS, as I would have done it myself if I was still a Consultant.

EDIT: I also just read that it could have been resolved easily well I gave you a chance to explain to me why you think it was necessary to be disrespectful to another member of the community. I was not happy with your answer so I told you that'll need to make  a better explanation in an unban appeal. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Farmer Gilesthat was just messing about, one thing I'm known for is messing a lot, and I meant no harm by playing around and saying ALT+F4 are the keys for using a toolkit. After I closed the chat he proceeded to send 2 or maybe 3 more messages. Also @Professor bobmarleyI said several messages and the definition of several being "more than 2 but not many" therefor I am accusing no-one of spamming I just wanted to get a point across ~ not to message me on TeamSpeak. The issue could have been solved in TeamSpeak, we could have spoken about my actions and I would have apologised. I agree that I didn't get a valid reason across in TeamSpeak but I wasn't given enough time. I just about finished my sentence when you replied with "you can explain your actions in an un-ban appeal". As I have already said I agree that what I did was unacceptable and I fully understand why I have been banned but a day ban or maximum a week banned should have been issued instead of a straight up perma. Also about what was called "trolling" was just banter, after I was messing in Side Chat I kind of regret it and asked one of my mates who also plays on this server whether I had taken it too far and if he would class it as trolling and he responded with "no it is just a bit of banter". Also personally I wouldn't call joking about with players in side chat but yet again that is just personal preference. 

After clarifying with Bob and Robbie, it seems you have lied in your unban appeal.

You were asked multiple times in side to stop trolling and you did not that is why robbie messaged you on teamspeak. 

Robbie asked if you wanted to apologise and you answer was 'NO'? 

So basically you said that you would have wanted to resolve it in TS, but you had that chance and didnt? 

So why have you lied in your unban appeal? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back