What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - James Travers - 08/02/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Travers

Travers
In-game Name
[AVC] James Travers

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/20/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
bobmarley

Reason given for your ban.
Disrespect

The Server you initially were banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned due to disrespect. I told a member of the community to piss off in a TeamSpeak chat, which I know is disrespectful and unacceptable.

Why should we unban you ?
I should be unbaned as it was a once off thing and I promise that it will never happen again. I am fully aware that what I did was unacceptable and highly disrespectful. The guy from the community (Robbie) messaged me to tell me to stop messing in Side Chat as I was giving false advise, and he was completely reasonable but at the time I was going through a rough patch and I ended up loosing my manners and told him to piss off. I think I should be unbaned as I have played on the server a lot and loved every bit of it and the community were nice, friendly and welcoming. Sadly I was not one of those nice people on the day I was unbaned and I am highly apologetic about my actions. I did make an unban appeal on the day of my ban and at which point I was still not in the best of a mood due to personal issues as stated above as a result of this my unban appeal was written carelessly and it was very unclear (link: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/61939-un-ban-appeal-james-travers-06202016-timed-out/#comment-351847). Thanks for taking your time to read this. Best Regards ~ James

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
After clarifying with Bob and Robbie, it seems you have lied in your unban appeal.

You were asked multiple times in side to stop trolling and you did not that is why robbie messaged you on teamspeak. 

Robbie asked if you wanted to apologise and you answer was 'NO'? 

So basically you said that you would have wanted to resolve it in TS, but you had that chance and didnt? 

So why have you lied in your unban appeal? 

When I said resolving I meant for the three of us (bob, Robbie and myself) to speak about it in TeamSpeak before the ban was issued off, and it was when I was banned that I realized what I had done. As stated above:   I did make an unban appeal on the day of my ban and at which point I was still not in the best of a mood due to personal issues as stated above as a result of this my unban appeal was written carelessly and it was very unclear. I said it was unclear and that seems to be the case in this situation. As mentioned previously when I said resolved I meant for a staff member, myself and Robbie to speak about what I did and I'm sure that if I had of had a chat with Robbie I would have apologized. I will accept the fact that I had an opportunity to apologize to Robbie but this was in print and was directly after I had told him to pi** off. Which at the time I was still pretty ticked off at everything which is the reason why I did not apologize which I will also admit to it being the better thing to do instead of being a stubborn idiot. Sorry for any misunderstandings and any inconvenience caused by these misunderstandings and how unclear my last unban appeal was. Kind Regards ~ James

A toxic attitude both in-game and on Teamspeak, and now you went ahead and lied on your unban appeal?

You're not making a good impression of yourself that's for sure.

How will we know you won't get frustrated again and react similar to the situation that got you banned?

I will assure you that no such thing will happen again and I will be civil to all players.

Have you read all the server rules so you're ready to follow them going forward.

You will be unbanned for a final chance

Unbanned - Awaiting Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back