What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - JamesA - 06/07/2017 (Unbanned 13/06/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesA

In-game Name
James

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/06/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Oliver V2

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Because I RDMed someone who stole my HEMTT(Which I thought was parked in a Greenzone).

Why should we unban you ?
I should be unbanned because I have re-read the rules so I wont make the same mistake again and because I would love to play on your server again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
What would you do in the situation where someone stole your HEMMT from a greenzone and drove off if you had a weapon in your hands?

Well I would contact an admin because they stole my HEMTT from a greenzone. But I would chase them and I would get them to pull over and I would try to get my HEMTT back.

The reason for RDM usually is no clear initiation and not given enough time to comply. Why do you think you got banned for this exact reason. And please a 1 liner won't cut it

I got banned for RDM because I killed a man without initiating or partaking in any sort of role play. My actions were acted out of revenge for him stealing my HEMTT which I know isn't a good enough excuse for my behaviour and I apologise.

So how would we know you will not break our rules again. If you could please quote the rules you broke in your view.

I broke rule 2.2 because I killed him without initiating and I didn't partake in quality roleplay. I wouldn't break the rules again because I have realised the time I have been banned I could have been doing something productive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back