What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - JamesMiller - 20/10/18 <T>

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesMiller

In-game Name
James Miller

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/09/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Gregory

Reason given for your ban.
Banned under 2.1 and 2.2

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Because I VDM'ed and RDM a guy.
I don't agree with that because on my screen I never touched his car, I just saw him flipping and it's not RDM because I told him not to draw his weapon out which he did.

Why should we unban you ?
While I understand that the VDM was my fault because I was too close and there desync I really don't understand the RDM. I never got banned from any server before, I always do my best to roleplay and I want to do that in this server. Also I don't know if this is a perma ban or not.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Original Post (Timed Out)

Answers to previous post:

Do you have any proof of this?
No because I didn't knew that I was going to be reported for something that was ok on my screen.

You were banned because you gave very insufficient roleplay before shooting at someone. We value high quality roleplay here.Do you feel you gave someone high quality roleplay?
Didn't gave a high quality roleplay experience but like I said, I told him not to get his weapon out and when I had eyes on him he was pointing at me.

We all know that when you get out of a car the weapon is holstered.

Last edited by a moderator:
please have a look at this,  

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

also his weapon was out before you said, dont show that weapon, if you think thats enough roleplay then i am really shocked. 
now go on the rulespage and qoute me the rules you broke. Then explain why we have these rules in place.

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back