What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - JamesMiller - 26/10/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesMiller

In-game Name
James Miller

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/09/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Gregory

Reason given for your ban.
Banned under 2.1 and 2.2

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Because I VDM'ed and RDM a guy.
I don't agree with that because on my screen I never touched his car, I just saw him flipping and it's not RDM because I told him not to draw his weapon out which he did.

Why should we unban you ?
While I understand that the VDM was my fault because I was too close and there desync I really don't understand the RDM. I never got banned from any server before, I always do my best to roleplay and I want to do that in this server. Also I don't know if this is a perma ban or not.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Original Post (Timed Out)

Answers to previous post:

Also his weapon was out before you said, dont show that weapon, if you think thats enough roleplay then i am really shocked. now go on the rulespage and qoute me the rules you broke. Then explain why we have these rules in place.
It was out but pointing somewhere else, as we can see at 0:39 he was facing the car and at 0:41 he's looking at me.

I broke rules 2.1 and 2.2 and those are:

(2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming).
and

[SIZE=medium](2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]This rule is not applicable in the red zone.[/SIZE]
You have those rules so that the roleplay experience is better.

i am not satisfied by that explanation. tell me in your own words, Why you think these rules are needed.
They are needed in order to make everyone happy so they don't die for no reason just like that wouldn't happen in real life (normally) and to make the player experience more balanced, fair and interesting.

this is the report against you. 
Why did you thought it was a good idea, to hit the car and then take advantage of him crashing? 
Also what will you do different next time , if you get in the same situation? 

Why did you thought it was a good idea, to hit the car and then take advantage of him crashing? 
As I said on that same report and this one as well, I never saw my car touching his, my intention was to go infront of him and slow him down.

Also what will you do different next time , if you get in the same situation? 
I won't be trying to rob them but instead see if they are ok. I never intended to make him crash.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okey, But the roleplay you gave was also not good. 
So you see a person you want to rob. Tell me step by step what you would do and say. 
Lets see you understand how we roleplay over here. 

Okey, But the roleplay you gave was also not good. 
There was none as he pointed the gun at me and I had to shoot him. Otherwise I would have told him to put it away and put his hands up. Can't do a detailed script of the robbery because it always depends on how the person reacts. You can't expect me to make a nice guy roleplay if im robbing someone.

"You can't expect me to make a nice guy roleplay if im robbing someone."

You can't expect us to continue a ban appeal where your attitude is like it has been in this appeal.

You were banned for RDM and VDM, but you come here and claim it was not your fault for the VDM and that the RDM was justified because he pointed a gun at you, yet you confirm that you did not roleplay since he, as said, pointed a gun at you? Is that not the definition of RDM? Killing someone without any form of quality roleplay, in this case, NO roleplay? You would not have been banned if you did not actually break a rule.

You were asked to write how you would roleplay a similar situation, yet you cannot do that and come with comments like that?

It is clear to us that we cannot trust you back on the server - yet.

Come back when you've decided that you want to roleplay and when you've decided that you want to put more effort into the appeal. 

DENIED.

Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back