What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Jamie - 06/12/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Unlinked
In-game Name
Jamie Smith

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/11/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
No idea

Reason given for your ban.
RM Blanket ban 

The Server you initially were banned on.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I actually have no idea, I haven't played on the server for atleast 3 weeks. I have being playing other games I just browse on the forums every now and again. I checked the stats page for some random reason and noticed i said I was banned.    - Edit after attempting to log onto the server it informed me that this was due to an "RM" Blanket ban and I did notice I am still in the gang from when I played last with them for hexagons. 

Why should we unban you ?
I am fully unaware about anything that has happened with RM and what might of caused this blanked ban and believe I was rightfully banned because I was in the gang at the time of the blanket ban. However I don't believe I have done anything wrong or am associated with RM as I simply joined for hexagons and to play with friends a few weeks ago and I haven't logged on since.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
RM members who are blanket banned and do not have a lifetime ban against there name can rejoin on the basis that they cut tie with these very immature people and agree to a full profile reset.

However I gather that you were not very active during the rM days, this can be seen just by looking at your logins, you were just caught up in it all. Due to this I have unbanned you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back