What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Jamie - 26/10/17 (Unbanned 04/11/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Unlinked
In-game Name
[TTD] Jamie

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
27/10/17

Member of the team that banned you.
Matt

Reason given for your ban.
Baiting

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
After a long break from Arma and the server me and a few friends returned and after finding out that Gas stations can give so much money now compared to when they used to be like 15-20k We have been trying to rob from a few of them.

We usually have pistols and are close and talk to any police that turn up but we bought rifles as Pistols are not that effective. We are aware that cops value gas stations and usually send some force, So we had our friend inside to talk to anyone that arrives and me and 2 others around the area scouting out just incase anything happened.

After our friend was talking with police that arrived he was telling them to stay outside and warned them of what could happen. But as this was going on some UNMC members arrived however I could not see what happened because of a fence, but apparently they just entered the building while he was warning people not to come in. Shots went down between the people inside and our friend was killed by UNMC and police.

After this me and my friends around the area was obviously shooting at them after what just happened and a gun fight between us, the UNMC and the police was in progress.

1 person flew into the fight in a police Helicopter, We believed it was police and when he was shot it happened to be a TCK member, which was our fault for not double checking who it was and should of been more careful.

Why should we unban you ?
I believe i should be unbanned because It was not a deliberate bait and we did not actually intent on a gun fight. We was just wanting to steal the money and to leave.
Many cops and civilians might have ran into us the past few days regarding fuel stations and we have surrendered or talked things out.

I feel what happened was a bad situation and we should not have setup in the area as it did look like we was looking for a gun fight, but we have just been trying to earn money the past few days.

After playing since 2014 and coming back after a break I should of refreshed on the rules and double checked everything before playing again. I would like to say i was involved but I did not kill anyone and when the TCK member was killed I stopped shooting after he asked what happened in side chat because I didn't want to cause any further problems.

It was a stupid situation and we should of roleplayed miles better, just sitting back waiting incase something was about to happen was unacceptable of us and we should of been around the area role playing with people as you cannot RP through a scope.

I apologise to people involved that witness the bad attempt at a station robbery. As for the TCK member who was killed accidentally me and my friends would of happily spoke about what happened and would of liked to compensate.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
(3.7) Baiting - Baiting for the sake of a gunfight is not roleplay. Punishment is a ban. Examples: Flying over someone with a chopper waiting for warning shots to instantly shoot them back, robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, etc.

I believe setting up around the gas station, with the intention to have a gun fight is baiting and is breaking rule 3.7.

If we role played the situation out without it looking like we just wanted to shoot it would of been fine but we offered bare minimum RP and it was not acceptable.

I'm glad you're able to see why this was interpreted as baiting. 

Let's say you want to rob the kavala petrol station again,  you are sent in to be the person talking with the police.

The police arrive, they ask you what is going on, what do you say?

I'm glad you're able to see why this was interpreted as baiting. 

Let's say you want to rob the kavala petrol station again,  you are sent in to be the person talking with the police.

The police arrive, they ask you what is going on, what do you say?
What we did we bad decision making and was played out poorly, Most of us involved have been involved with many Service station robbery's and have encountered lots of good RP scenarios through these.

There are many different things that could be said to the police as they arrive, I would usually make something up on the spot, You can pretend to be fixing something inside, Inspecting it or anything really. Or if i was out right stealing the money I would tell them how I am in the process of robbing the store and try to talk it out to them without gun shots if possible.

You can create many RP situations with Gas stations and we did not create any, Things happened fast inside the station and a bad situation became of it. That was a big mistake on our part which we do fully all regret and it would not happen again. Most of us involved have played on the server for a few years, We should of known what to do and we should of never let our RP drop that low.

Again I am sorry to those involved that witnessed our poor role play and can safely say it wouldn't occur again.

I hope you are certain this will not occur again.
Are you sure to follow server rules set-forth from now?

I hope you are certain this will not occur again.
Are you sure to follow server rules set-forth from now?
Of course, it was one bad mistake from us after a few years and I wouldn't of spent so much time in my unban appeal if I wasn't being serious about it. I would follow all the rules like I have done for the past few years. 

I'm not going to break a rule to gain slightly in game, we learned from what happened and will be 100% sure to keep to the rules. 

Thanks.

Please make sure you have full understanding of our rules before rejoining the game servers.

(Unbanned 04/11/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back