What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - jamie p - 21/08/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ling Ling

In-game Name
jepnukes

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Mattch

Reason given for your ban.
1.9 (lying about my age in police application)

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I know why i was banned and i fully agree with the reason why i was banned i was banned for lying on a police application i was 13 at the time i applied and i said i was 16 on the application. I am curretley 14 and i deserve the Ban and agree with the staff team for there decision of the action taken. I belive that lying dosnt turn out well and proved myself wrong this was a great way to resolve it. I learnt my lesson police isnt worth it and same with lying i belive that other people should listen and take this to advice.

Why should we unban you ?
I am a loyal person and what i did was stupid i fell stupid for it and im sorry for wasting your time and that got me in a ban lying on an application isnt worth it. I should get unbanned because i would change the way i role play and change the person i am i felt bad for doing this and everyone deserves a second change after a year of a ban i learnt my lesson and im ganna prove myself to the admins that i can do this again i prove myself to the community and the admins i hope that i get a second change to prove myself about my ban and hope the massage go to the people who are thinking about lying about there age.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

So here's where we stand currently, I know very little about you as a person other than the fact you have lied, this makes you automatically untrustworthy and all you're doing is making me promises. How much do you feel they are worth if I already have a reason not to trust you? Do you see why lying creates an almost inescapable cycle where I'm sceptical of your promises but you need the chance to prove yourself, so far I'm not convinced that you're not lying to me here, so in your next response, please try and persuade us that you're going to be worth that second chance.

So here's where we stand currently, I know very little about you as a person other than the fact you have lied, this makes you automatically untrustworthy and all you're doing is making me promises. How much do you feel they are worth if I already have a reason not to trust you? Do you see why lying creates an almost inescapable cycle where I'm sceptical of your promises but you need the chance to prove yourself, so far I'm not convinced that you're not lying to me here, so in your next response, please try and persuade us that you're going to be worth that second chance.
I deserve a second change to prove myself to the community and the staff team, i knew lying will get me nowhere If i get a second change i will be honest and greatful for who i am by getting a second chance it will change the way i am and who i am after lying noone will really belive me but everyone lies and i was caught Red handed ive read the rules and i understand that i have 1 last chance and not to screw up i hope this people dont lie and i wont lie to anyone if i get unbanned i will make the best of me and the best of myself and anyone who has been unbanned. I know people think imuntrustworthy but i will make myself trustworthy

Last edited by a moderator:
i knew lying will get me nowhere
Can you explain why you did it then? did you think we wouldn't notice?

I know people think imuntrustworthy but i will make myself trustworthy
This  would require us to trust you enough to unban you.... when you have already lied to us to try to circumvent our rules.

Prove to us that you are totally familiar with our rules, go to the rules page, copy and paste the rules and then explain it in your own words and why this rule should not be broken.

Can you explain why you did it then? did you think we wouldn't notice?

This  would require us to trust you enough to unban you.... when you have already lied to us to try to circumvent our rules.

Prove to us that you are totally familiar with our rules, go to the rules page, copy and paste the rules and then explain it in your own words and why this rule should not be broken.
(

1.9) Providing a false age when applying to join a whitelisted faction in order to circumvent the age limits is punishable by a ban

i lied in the police application to change the way i wanted to roleplay i didnt think the staff would notice but they did this rule shouldnt be broken because its dishonest to lie to people and i wanted to be police and experince the life of police by lying in the application i appriciate the staff steam took this into action because i would of looked bad and could of gone worse this is a serious roleplaying comunity and the 1.9 rule is important to all players.  

Rule Broken

1.9) Providing a false age when applying to join a whitelisted faction in order to circumvent the age limits is punishable by a ban

What have you learned from this whole situation? 
I have learnt that Lying is wrong and dishonest and lying will get you in trouble and people will not believe you im truley sorry and i understand what rule i broken and i have  changed and will not lie to anyone and be honest I learnt that lying will get you nowhere in life and make you look stupid i understand the rules of this situation and read them propely and understand not to breakthem 

Your actions isn't just about getting caught. 

Other than what you've said above, you have also wasted a lot of peoples time. From the recruitment team to staff as we try to deal with your appeal.

Do you fully understand this?

@jamie p You will get unbanned however you are blacklisted from joining any whitelisted faction on Roleplay UK

Lying gets you no where in life, learn from this!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here .

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back