What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - jamie p - 26/12/17 (Timed out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ling Ling

In-game Name
(SOS) RCT. Nukes

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
mattie

Reason given for your ban.
the reson why i was banned because i lied about my age on a police application

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i was banned for saying i was 16 in a police application i relise i broke rule 1.9and i was stupid to do it

Why should we unban you ?
i think i should be banned because ill learn from my stupidness i know why i was banned and i was stupid to do it i understand my consequense iand i belive i should have one more change i wall learn from my mistakes i will listen to all staff and read rules evrry two or to 3 weeks i have read my rulethat io broke (1.9) i understand why i regret doing this movbe and i will respect this community

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
The issue is you lied. You were told you could not apply as an under 16 then lied. Why?

i wanted to get into the police because i was bored of being a rebel and a hobo i was fed up of robbing people and killing people so i wanted to apply to police to get a new life in altlas 

It does not matter if you are bored of playing rebel, Lying is a No no. Quote the rule you broke and explain to us why you believe we have this rule.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back