What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - JamiNugget - 01/31/2017 [Unbanned 01/02/17]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamiNugget

In-game Name
Mr.Dove

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Greg

Reason given for your ban.
Duping/Exploiting

The Server you initially were banned on.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
It was a very long time ago since it happened but I have a vague idea of the time/reason it happened. I was playing arma with a friend and he couldn't take out his armour from the car so I tried and we kept trying but what we didn't realised was the amount everytime we dragged it out the car the amount went up but we never actually got the armour In our inventory. We took it to support to report the problem that we has done this and that we couldn't get it out. We told the situation and they must of been a misunderstanding of what happened or something because we never intended to actually dupe/exploit.

Why should we unban you ?
The reason why you should unban me is because it could of been a misunderstanding and we never actually meant to dupe/exploit the armor , plus we never actually did anything with them mainly cause we couldn't get them into our inventory.
Personally I would like to apologise though for the trouble and like to thank DELETED (admin) a huge thank you for helping me.

Also I haven't been able to play games because my laptop broke late 2016 so I saved up and just brought/builded my computer and would love to play the server on it. And hope nothing like this happens again! :D

Updated 20:36 - just been on my account and noticed this happened may time and Greg asked for info but I haven't been back since and would like to answer Greg.

It was Callum now in the clam LM he would be able to help but was unbanned for it ages ago. I would like to remind that it was a bug and we never intended on duping - thank you :D

And I have no evidence - sorry.

-Sorry if is the second because I pressed the robot button but my Ethernet went so I was unable to see if it sent so I just wanted to be sure and plus it didn't show on forms! :( :D

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
On the basis that your friend was also unbanned you will be aswell.

Please re-read our rules.

goodluck going forward.

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back