What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Jarl Wybjorn - 08/05/2017 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Wybjorn

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/05/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Masis

Reason given for your ban.
"trolling"

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i honestly have no idea, i was still installing the latest update. didn't even get in game. im very sure it wasnt from any previous scenario as the date is set for today.

Why should we unban you ?
because not only did i not have the capability of doing anything. I didnt even get a train of thought tht would entertain such things.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all provide your correct Steam ID.

Your steam64 ID. It starts with a 7. 

So you're totally unaware of why you were banned? Not anything to do with the name you were connecting to the server with?

you seem to not know alot, Even not our dispute a ban rules. 
Locked for 3 days bumping. 

Please reread the dispute a ban rules that you did state you have read and understood, and show me the rule you broke and explain why you did.

thanks for the offer, however by now i will have lost everything. and people seem to be a bit too liberal special snowflakes for the likes of me. and as for the name, i see taking the piss out of a dictator we wiped the floor with not only satire but a right we hold as a citizen of an allied nation to take the piss out of. so for the safety of the feels of your weirdly insult-able patrons i say im not right for your server. i lack enough empathy for knowing its a bad. This isnt a stab at you at all. im just trying to do a sensible. servers great. just not for me. 

Right... well next time you appeal, submit a permanent one then..

Denied.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back