What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Jay Harvey - 26/07/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Harvey

In-game Name
Jay Harvey - i think

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
05/08/17

Member of the team that banned you.
Jefke V

Reason given for your ban.
RDM / Combat Log

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I believe that i was banned for a perfectly good reason as i was playing with a group of people which were a bad influence on me and were all going around RDMing and i was not particularly interested in the community and i was in experience in the arma 3 life scene as a whole not knowing a lot of even the basic rules.

Why should we unban you ?
I believe that i should be unbanned as i have learnt from my mistakes and will not repeat any of my previous behaviours i also now do not play with the people who were a bad influence on me and i am going to go and play with a group of my good friends who already play this server and have experience on it and will show me around and inform me in depth of all the rules of the server ensuring that i do not break them again in the future. Also i have matured a lot since i was previously banned on your server so i can ensure you that it will not happen again

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back