What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - JAy* (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAy*

In-game Name
JAy*

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/22/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
Thesoldier

Reason given for your ban.
Poor/Low Quality RP

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I was banned for not playing along in roleplay, and trying to get out of a situation by using force. it was low quality poleplay.
I should have just gone with it, and played along, he did try and help me out in the situation.

Why should we unban you.
I'd like to start out with saying that im sorry Busterguy, for not letting you roleplay, and try and force my way out of it, i hope you can forgive me?
and to Thesoldier, im sorry for trying to deflect from what really happend, that i ruined busterguys roleplay.

I have been on ALUK for a long time and i would hate to say goodbye, because i really do love being here.
For a long time this place have been my refuge, you log on and run around talking with poeple who has awesome stories to tell.
All the funny shit poeple come up with is hilarious, and i love making up stories as well, especially when other people gather around you, and you know they think this is funny shit happening right here, that just fills my heart with joy.
I really feel that i let Aluk and my gang down and i really feel terrible about it.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
We have been in many role play scenarios @JAy* all being enjoyable. Looking at this just disappoints me after knowing you're capable of more.

Before we proceed I would like you to verbally apologize to @DSGT Busterguy on teamspeak (Talk it out)

No need, I trust that the both of you can have an adult discussion. All I'm looking for is for you to apologize. Then after if you ask busterguy to post here that would be great.

@Crumble I keep getting messages from people saying that @DSGT Busterguy is away for the week, and will be back after xmas
Yh that's true I can only really go on the forums and TS on my phone/laptop at certain times. But I'm happy to sort it out on here with you if that's ok with crumble.

Like i said befor, im sorry @DSGT Busterguy, for not letting you roleplay, and try and force my way out of it, i hope you can forgive me?
I hope we get a lot of opportunity to role play together, so that i also can show you i can be funny :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back