What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - jayhurst999 - 01/05/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayhurst999

In-game Name
Jay Hurst

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/03/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Gurlainin

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I know why I was banned I had decided to put in an application but after being banned the first time for the same reason I was thought to have tried to sneak through

Why should we unban you ?
I am now 16 and would personally love to come onto the server and see where I can get within the police or NHS

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Before we even get into the appeal, please amend your appeal with a valid Steam64ID (17 digits long).

So let me get this straight, you were banned for lying to us in a whitelisted faction application, you were then unbanned from this rule break and now you have broken the rule again?

Does this sentence ring any bells?

"Of course, I do I swear I will never break another rule"

Right so no i havent broken it again since I have become 16 but my last ban was when I was 15 and tried to get in with a false age

You may not have broken any rules since you have become 16 since your ban was only 2 months ago and you haven't been able to play on the server since then. You got banned for 1.9 previously, got unbanned and now you are once again banned for it. You then try and appeal this ban and lie on your unban appeal stating that you were 'falsely banned'. And the effort that you put into this appeal and all previous appeals is not much. Me even considering unbanning you at this moment of time wouldn't be the right course of action so therefore I will be denying this appeal. You can re-appeal with more effort put into the appeal in 2 weeks. 

Denied - Re-appeal in 2 weeks. 

Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back