What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Jeffrey - 16/01/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffrey

In-game Name
Jefferson

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Daanv

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
because i tried to run someone over who RDMed my friend. (that guy is still running around btw) then got into a talk with an admin, then lost connection. tried to rejoin. but got kicked every time.

Why should we unban you ?
Because that was the 1 moment in the 200 hours of playing on your server that I didn't think things through.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

So it seems like you have put hardly any effort in here, less than 1 line in "why should we unban you" doesn't really fill us with confidence that you a) realise what you did wrong,  b) that you wont make any mistakes here, and c) what you bring to the server thereby justifying giving you a second chance.

Also it seems very convenient that you "lost connection" when talking to an admin. You are best off being honest with us, as we can look into these things, and if we suspect someone is lying, do some digging only to find out they did lie, then it will make it impossible to trust you and therefore unban you.

Given that, I would like you to rewrite in a post below, both the below sections with significantly more detail/effort: 

So it seems like you have put hardly any effort in here, less than 1 line in "why should we unban you" doesn't really fill us with confidence that you a) realise what you did wrong,  b) that you wont make any mistakes here, and c) what you bring to the server thereby justifying giving you a second chance.

Also it seems very convenient that you "lost connection" when talking to an admin. You are best off being honest with us, as we can look into these things, and if we suspect someone is lying, do some digging only to find out they did lie, then it will make it impossible to trust you and therefore unban you.

Given that, I would like you to rewrite in a post below, both the below sections with significantly more detail/effort: 

(I had a bad router but got a new one now.)

What happened:

When I came Into the talk wIth the admIn, I was explaInIng what happened. All of a sudden I lost connectIon (we recently got a new router and my dad had to turn It off for a bit. And we got this new router because i kept asking him for faster internet.). after 3 minutes of complete stressing out i got my connection back and tried to rejoin the server. But then, i kept getting the message of being kicked... After that i made an appeal.

In my own words, I will type why I think I was banned:

Me and my friend were playing on the server like we do every day. All of a sudden my friend got RDMed while he was working with a client on his taxi job. Without thinking, I drove up to agios and i ran him over with my bus for what he did. not thinking about the consequences. After driving away I was pulled out of my bus and I immediately regretted it all. I got teleported to the middle of nowhere where an admin confronted me of what I did. while talking back to him (this is when I had the old router) I lost connection.

Why you should unban me?

Your server is the only arma server I've ever played in. The most fun i've ever had was while playing on the rpuk server. I understand what i did was wrong. I've played on the server for over 200 hours now. I should've just driven by and started a RP scene. But because I wasn't thinking things through I didn't. The RPUK community was the best community I have ever been part of. No other server has got what the RPUK server has to offer. Those 200 hours i've spend on your server, I've experienced it all, from starting to pick apples to robbing people who are doing diamond runs. Every day at school I was planning what to do on the server that evening. If I get unbanned the things that happened before will never be done again. I'm familiar with rule 2.1 and I am now fully aware of it's consequenses. here by my sincere apologies for what I've done.

Since you are banned under 2.1  find the rule you broke and quote it to us, then explain the rule in your own words and then explain why we have that rule in place

Since you are banned under 2.1  find the rule you broke and quote it to us, then explain the rule in your own words and then explain why we have that rule in place
Rule 2.1: Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming).

this means:

using vehicles to hurt or murder someone is not allowed, If done you'll recieve a ban. You're only allowed to do this with 3 vehicles: Ifrits, Hunters and Striders. Those can only ram others like them, But you cannot kill the passenger Those vehicles are allowed because they are the only ingame vehicles that can withstand being rammed. you should always try to engage roleplay with an MRAP vehicle, only if it's not in a redzone. 3 minutes of chasing someone also counts as an MRAP initiation and even MRAP ramming.

Conclusion:

Don't ram other people as it's childish and ruins the game for everyone. You Want to keep the server fun to play on, and the actions that i took kind of ruined it for some people...

So if you or your friends end up getting RDMed, how will you react in the future?
First I'll go into the OOC chat and ask them to join teamspeak to resolve the issue. If not reacted to that message I will gather information that can get them banned... 

You seen to be incapable of following other rules such as the unban appeal terms which you said "Yes" to...

I have read and understand the unban appeal processYes
But after posting your appeal at "Wednesday at 17:37" you then make a new topic the very next day at "Thursday at 11:29" bumping your own appeal with the following message:

I got banned. unban appeal is out. Lets hope they unban me. Like this too btw, my community reputation got up 7 lvls because of people liking my updates. Thanks.
So why on earth would be believe anything you have said here and that you will not cause us any further drama if we were to unban you when you fail to read and abide by our appeal terms, let alone our bloody rules page.

Give me a reason why we should believe you at all and while you are at it explain why you thought to skip through our appeals page and just clicking yes like a mindless fool to the appeal form.

Once you have answered the above then I have another small scenario for you. You are fully geared up in rebel gear with a large gun on your back and while running out of Kavala you hear and can see in parts, a gunfight that was erupted between Police and a rebel gang. You decide to run through the area they are fighting in to get to your friend on the other side of the area who is waiting for you but you get shot and downed by Police while still running through the middle of the area. What is your reaction to this and what steps do you take from this point, please make sure to explain as much as you can and not give me a few words/one sentence answer.

And if I see any more posts relating to your appeal/ban and at that include you begging for rep again, this appeal will just be closed and you can sit in a cooldown period. Wise up, it is bloody obvious and rather obnoxious with your latest post which you even go as far as putting anything related to "Ban" in bold in an attempt to boost your post count yet again and beg for rep and otherwise draw attention to your ban. You have your answer and your warning, no more of it.

You seen to be incapable of following other rules such as the unban appeal terms which you said "Yes" to...

But after posting your appeal at "Wednesday at 17:37" you then make a new topic the very next day at "Thursday at 11:29" bumping your own appeal with the following message:

So why on earth would be believe anything you have said here and that you will not cause us any further drama if we were to unban you when you fail to read and abide by our appeal terms, let alone our bloody rules page.

Give me a reason why we should believe you at all and while you are at it explain why you thought to skip through our appeals page and just clicking yes like a mindless fool to the appeal form.

Once you have answered the above then I have another small scenario for you. You are fully geared up in rebel gear with a large gun on your back and while running out of Kavala you hear and can see in parts, a gunfight that was erupted between Police and a rebel gang. You decide to run through the area they are fighting in to get to your friend on the other side of the area who is waiting for you but you get shot and downed by Police while still running through the middle of the area. What is your reaction to this and what steps do you take from this point, please make sure to explain as much as you can and not give me a few words/one sentence answer.

And if I see any more posts relating to your appeal/ban and at that include you begging for rep again, this appeal will just be closed and you can sit in a cooldown period. Wise up, it is bloody obvious and rather obnoxious with your latest post which you even go as far as putting anything related to "Ban" in bold in an attempt to boost your post count yet again and beg for rep and otherwise draw attention to your ban. You have your answer and your warning, no more of it.
First of all, sorry for the posts. Second, i can't quite understand which unban appeal rule i seemed to ignore. I Literally took 2 hours yesterday to read all the rules over and over again. I just want to play on the server with my friends and avoid stuff like RDM and VDM. 

What i'd do in that situation? 

I would stay down and keep the roleplay going. because i shouldn't just be running in between their fight. Maybe if the gear was really expensive (and no medic was able to help me in time) I would contact the person who shot me and use their help to make an compensation request. 

So no more getting mad and starting to take actions that are rulebreaking. 

I will read the rules every time before I even join the server. I will try to memorize each and every one of em. I will make sure this won't happen ever again. I would give alot away just to be able to get to play on the server again every day. 

I'm sorry for what i've done about the posts and the ingame VDM. I will only use the forums if actually needed. And ingame i will avoid contact with any rulebreaking scenario's.

It seems you know what you did wrong and we are not gonna see you on this page again for something like this again.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back