What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Jeffrey (Redirected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMO Jeffrey

In-game Name
[EXP] Spc. Jeffrey

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/16/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
Wilco

Reason given for your ban.
EXP Blanked Ban

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
16B) Advertising your website/community on our servers/website/teamspeak or social media groups is bannable (Punishment is a permanent community ban without appeal)

Why should we unban you.
Never did we have any intention of harming this community, we went to actually went to our own Teamspeak in the beginning so we had extra rooms to set-up a proper "Radio" configuration and also to host our meetings every Friday.
After quite a while it was transformed into a gaming community where our ex members also returned to. The community was nothing ARMA related with the exception as being used for EXP members for ALUK use. Our members at the time also had to be in the ALUK TS as well.
Reason people where given another TS was because we didn't see any harm for ALUK when given another TS ip what had nothing to do with ARMA related games.

Also our RP had dropped according to the EXP blanket ban post, at the time I was on holiday in Spain where I heard mixed comments about EXP mostly good things I must say. But also a few complaints which varied from great RP to not so good RP at all.

I took a break from Altis Life for quite a while, not for any particular reason. But I would like to give Altis Life another shot after a 6 month break :)

I do understand the terms mentioned in previous unban appeal and I have no contact with any former member of EXP.

Make a long story short, never did I had/have any intention of harming ALUK.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back