What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - jelle_boris_mijnout - 03/29/2017 (Denied 05/04/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jelle_boris_mijnout

Unlinked
In-game Name
[20]Jelle

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/01/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Robbie

Reason given for your ban.
Bullying

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I said some extremely offensive things that are an absolute no go.

Why should we unban you ?
I have changed after this incident. i got to speak to the people who i insulted and an admin. they made me realise that not everyone is like my friend and knows you arent being serious about it.. I am Awfully sorry about i instantly regreted my actions as it got explained that people dont know me and my behavior unlike my friends. i should have known that i shouldnt say that to people like that and espacially the way i did. i do really want to be a part of this community and do remember all the good times i had with a lot of the people.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
3:52 PM
(Vehicle)
[20] Jelle
// FUCK OFF LIL BITCH METAGAMING CUNT

3:57 PM
(Direct)
[20] Jelle
// HANG YOURSELF YOU METAGAMING CUNT

And after your last performance on your previous appeals I am not convinced.. How can we even begin to trust this won't happen again? You KNEW you were talking OOC hence the '//'! You KNEW what you were getting yourself in for.

This is a community that despises toxicity. How can we really believe this wouldn't happen again?

yes i knew i was in ooc . i was toxic as hell. that has changed now. i am sorry for it and there is no way i can guarentee i wont do it again. just give me a trial period. i have to behave good for a year otherwise i will be perma banned. something like that please i just really want to be able to play this again

Are you aware that this is an adult community? Why act like a silly little kid that's just lost their dummy...

yes i am aware and yes i realise what i did. i am very sorry for it, but calling people out on asking to be unbanned on a ban appeal is a little weird

I'm sorry but no, i'm not ready to take the risk on allowing you back yet, try again in 2 months time.

The things you have said are extremely disgraceful. Not what we want here.

Denied 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back