What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - jelle_boris_mijnout - 05/26/2017 (Unbanned final chance)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jelle_boris_mijnout

Unlinked
In-game Name
[20]Jelle

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/01/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Robbie

Reason given for your ban.
Breaking rule 1.3

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I have broken rule 1.3 as I was bullying and insulting several people.

Why should we unban you ?
I have said some Horrible things towards some people on the server. I can't change anything about the things I have done. I can guarantee you that it will not happen again. I do realise I was saying horrible things at that time. I was not thinking about anyone but myself at the moment and therefore felt angry and lashed out. This was obviously a terrible thing to do of me. I'm extremely sorry for who I said it to and I hope that they can find it in their hearts to forgive me. I am asking you to unban me as I gathered great joy out of this server, for this server is the best one I have ever encountered. I know a server is only as good as its players so I realise I got banned for this and therefore I find the reason that I got banned justifiable. I have had my fair share of stupid and insane acts and this was one of the worst of them. Of course this is not happening every single time as I had a lot of good moments with proper RP and behavior.
The reason I ended up saying the horrible things is because of some confusion between me and my friends about the rules. Of course my reaction was over the top. My friends had always said that you could have weapons out in green zone. I ended up getting the wrong thoughts about it. As I thought the police couldn't arrest you for having weapons out in the green zone. This was obviously wrong. I now understand that you can have it out in there like anywhere else according to server rules but green zone does not make an exception for illegal activities so officers can take action against you. In the moment I was confused and frustrated about it. This rage and confusion ending up in the form of swearing and cursing.

The things I have said were unforgivable and terrible. I am extremely sorry for acting like this and offending and insulting the people who did absolutely nothing wrong. I can't apologize enough for this. I now beg you to give me one more chance. Let me prove it I am worth being on the server and be a good contribution to the server.

I now fully understand what this rule means to the server and that it’s there to protect people from experiencing bad scenarios. I will from now on take these rules very seriously and vow to follow them no matter what.

I’ve also apologized to those that I have effected with my poor attitude.

I’m also going to sign up for the medics or police to further improve my roleplay and understanding of the server rules.

I appologize for not replying to the other appeal on time. The current weeks for me are busy since I'm in the last week of my finals. I hope you will give the appeal another shot. 

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

I will be leaving this for another staff member, but ill post a few things on here to assist the member of staff.

01/13/2017 3:57 PM
(Direct)
[20] Jelle
// HANG YOURSELF YOU METAGAMING CUNT

01/13/2017 3:52 PM
(Vehicle)
[20] Jelle
// FUCK OFF LIL BITCH METAGAMING CUNT

What you said above is shocking, how can we have you back in this community?

And I'll also put what Drew said to you on your last appeal that got timed out.

Very mature of you, do you not think before you act?

This can have a very big impact on people who you don't even know, just because it's over the internet doesn't mean we will tolerate it.

Here is my answer to the question of Drew.

At the time I thought I was in the right and being cheated so I lashed out. Looking back now I see that I acted in a disgusting manner and this is completelty the wrong way to go about resolving issues it would have been much better If I had invited him to teamspeak to talk rather than use in game to vent my anger. It would be hard to say that I have matured in the four months I have taken out from the community but in this time have reflected on my poor actions and regret it heavily.

I would also like to thank you for giving this appeal another chance.

After reading your replies I have come to the following conclusion.
Refrain from using offensive words and don't yell at people if something goes wrong. Try to resolve and speak to them.
Also you will be monitored for using this language and if you ever lash out your ban will be permanent.
Don't make us regret this.
Unbanned Final chance 08/06/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back