What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - jenga07 - 01/07/2017 Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenga07

In-game Name
jenga

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/28/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
SI Tampax

Reason given for your ban.
combat logging

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for logging out after being shot and killed from a sniper in the red zone.

Why should we unban you ?
Out of rage i instinctively hit ALT+F4 not even realising i was combat logging and did not return until today when i was going to be returning after a break (haven't logged in or attempted to log in since the incident (A bit over a month ago)) and i did not even realise i had combat logged until today(07/01/2017) when i went to log in and saw i was banned (from 23/11/2016). When i saw the reason as to why i was banned i was puzzled until i had read the ban appeal on the forms(https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/73545-report-a-player-jenga-other/) i then realised i had combat logged unintentional as a sort of instinct to rage.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you please quote the rule that you broke?
(2.5) Combat logging at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained (Punishment is a ban, which may be permanent. *) *Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).

What makes us sure that next time you get killed you won't ALTF4 out of anger? how can we trust you won't do that again?

next time i wont alt f4 and we can be sure of this as i took a break from the server and don't get angry as easy anymore so it ill take alot more than  bad day and being killed every 30 mins to make me angry still no where near enough to make me rage lt f4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back