What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - jenga07 - 10/10/17 (Timed out)

jenga07

In-game Name
James

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/15/00

Member of the team that banned you.
curley

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Was on a mad one with the lads and apparently decided to come on some RP.CO.UK when i got on there was a dispute with some U.N.M.C and this ended in a long liaison apparently. I say apparently as i don't remember any of that night. According to curly this ended in me cursing at him and there for breaking (13.2) "(13.2) Abuse/swearing or unpleasant behavior towards the staff team is not acceptable". i was told by another member of staff that i could appeal this ban here and was supplied with a link.

Why should we unban you ?
because i under stand that rule "(13.2) Abuse/swearing or unpleasant behavior towards the staff team is not acceptable" is here to make it a pleasant experience for the staff and other members of the community and is in place so that the server isn't just a cluster of "fuck you" or "you cunt" there for making it a more neutral environment for the staff who volunteer their free time. I understand that the way i acted was very uncivil and rather hostile towards the staff of your server. This was due to the consumption of a rather large amount of a fermented beverage.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Was on a mad one with the lads and apparently decided to come on some RP.CO.UK
Please explain what you mean here. 

Please explain what you mean here. 
I was having an intense drinking session with my friends and had a lot to drink and drunk me thought it would be a good idea to come on some RP.CO.UK I say apparently because i don't remember doing this but i was apparently in a really bad way when i left to come home. One of my friends invited me to come on some PC and i thought i may as well then when i woke up he wants me to come on again and it tells me i was banned. 

Last edited by a moderator:
In addition to swearing at staff and slating the server as a whole, the original reason you were pulled infront of the staff team was an issue regarding RDM. 

I'd like to further establish something you referring to yourself as 'drunk me' still means you. Whether inebriated or not you made the rather silly decision to come onto the server and behave and act outside of the accordance of the rules. 

Explain to me why we should give you another chance, if you're unable to handle your alcohol and get home in a state where you're unable to remember what you're doing, but operate your PC, how do we know this isn't going to occur again?

In addition to swearing at staff and slating the server as a whole, the original reason you were pulled infront of the staff team was an issue regarding RDM. 

I'd like to further establish something you referring to yourself as 'drunk me' still means you. Whether inebriated or not you made the rather silly decision to come onto the server and behave and act outside of the accordance of the rules. 

Explain to me why we should give you another chance, if you're unable to handle your alcohol and get home in a state where you're unable to remember what you're doing, but operate your PC, how do we know this isn't going to occur again?
I believe that i should be un banned because i was intoxicated which in not common occurrence for me and only happens around once or twice a year. This was a drunken mistake and a spur of the moment action that was not thought out and now i understand that the server should not be played by me while under the influence of a substantial amount of alcohol. From now on i shall follow the very strict rule of "too drunk to drive to drunk to play on arma". I fully accept responsibility for my actions and I would be delighted to receive a final chance. I am willing to have a sober conversation with curley so that i can apologist to him personally because what i did was uncalled for and disrespectful. I understand that he is a member of staff in his free time and it a voluntary place he should not have to deal with a childish fit of rage from a drunken teenager. I am prepared to accept the consequences for my actions and understand if you chose to not un bann me as what i did was bang out of order and no one should have to put up that kind of situation especial if they are trying to make a non bias decision and resolve problems peacefully among players of the server.

What I want you to do is go on teamspeak and have a conversation with Curley and apologize to him. And also have a discussion about what you did.
If Curley 100% agrees with your apology you give him this appeal and ask him to write on here saying you did so.

Alright since you are banned from ts aswell, you can make a formal apologies under my comment. and you can tag curley in it.  

Back