What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - jenga07 - 22/05/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenga07

In-game Name
James

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/10/17

Member of the team that banned you.
curley

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Was extremely drunk with the lads and apparently decided to come on some RP.CO.UK when i got on there was a dispute with some U.N.M.C and this ended in a long liaison apparently. I say apparently as i don't remember any of that night. According to curly this ended in me cursing at him and there for breaking (13.2) "(13.2) Abuse/swearing or unpleasant behavior towards the staff team is not acceptable". i was told by another member of staff that i could appeal this ban here and was supplied with a link.

Why should we unban you ?
because i under stand that rule "(13.2) Abuse/swearing or unpleasant behavior towards the staff team is not acceptable" is here to make it a pleasant experience for the staff and other members of the community and is in place so that the server isn't just a cluster of "fuck you" or "you cunt" there for making it a more neutral environment for the staff who volunteer their free time. I understand that the way i acted was very uncivil and rather hostile towards the staff of your server. This was due to the consumption of a rather large amount of a fermented beverage.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

I personally do not think that the Rule 13.2 is here to make the Staff experience "pleasant", The rule is there so that if you decide to start throwing abuse at a staff member who like you have said is "volunteering"  has a clear rule that they can choose to enforce.

Nothing in your appeal makes me think that you won't do this again. You just blame it on the fact that you were drunk. This is not an excuse, You choose to drink, you said what you said. You will have to put a whole lot more into this appeal if you think you will be unbanned with what you have written so far.

I personally do not think that the Rule 13.2 is here to make the Staff experience "pleasant", The rule is there so that if you decide to start throwing abuse at a staff member who like you have said is "volunteering"  has a clear rule that they can choose to enforce.

Nothing in your appeal makes me think that you won't do this again. You just blame it on the fact that you were drunk. This is not an excuse, You choose to drink, you said what you said. You will have to put a whole lot more into this appeal if you think you will be unbanned with what you have written so far.
I wont do this again as i dont play arma when drunk anymore and yes many people choose to drink doesnt mean that what they do when they make that decision is 'acctualy them' im not trying to say that uppon alchol being consumed satan him self is summed up and consumes your soul. But it is a known fact that while consuming a large amount of alcohol you lose your inhabbitions and are your ability to make good decisions are lessened. Also i was properly black out drunk this night and that happens maby once or twice a year and only on big events This will not happen again as previously stated i shall now follow the rule of to drunk to drive to drunk to play on your server I also under stand that uppon breaking the rules there are no oblegations for any one to unban me and understand that 13.2 is there so the staff havent got a room full of peopel all yelling profanities at them.

James

Ok, so as well as your 13.2 we have a forum report that was actioned against you. Care to explain this? 

Ok, so as well as your 13.2 we have a forum report that was actioned against you. Care to explain this? 
Again i dont have any recolection of that night all i was told was that there was an event that occured with UNMC and it got heated. I am unnaware of what acctualy happened or the events leading upto or after the Event. This is not an excuse and i understand that this is no way to act regardless of level of awarness. If given the details of the night id be more than happy to attempt to try and follow my trail of thought and logic as far as possible. If you have any further questions id be more than happy to attempt to answer them to the best of my abbility.

James

Your ban will stay on your BM so that we will always know that you have displayed a poor attitude to Staff before. If you make any of these mistakes again you will have to put in a perm appeal.

I'm going to take a risk and unban you. Do not make me regret this.

UNBANNED:​

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back