What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Jimmy (Actioned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor bobmarley

Forced Fed Marmite by WhoisDan
Dear Admins 

GP bobmarley has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Jimmy (Doing it on his behalf)
Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198084566821
Your GUID or Steam ID: 72233952b386e4a1094be15f6ba56c99
Date & Time you was banned:: 15th March 2015
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Wilco
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I did a VDM on someone and I got a ban, as VDM is against the rules
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke:
3A) VDM - Vehicle Death Match Definition:

Using your vehicle for running people over, using it to ram into other vehicles in and outside combat, using a vehicle with the purpose of making it explode are all considered a form of VDM here (Punishment is a ban)

However using the following vehicles to immobilise each other (eg. Hunter VS Ifrit or Strider VS Ifrit etc) is permitted in roleplay for whitelisted factions or people in ownership of a rebel MEMBERSHIP - Hunter/Strider/Ifrit
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:
I know what i did wrong and i have learned from it and it will not happen again and before i proceed playing again it was a long time ago i will read the rules first before proceeding to play on the server, I misunderstood the rules back then but now I have read the server rules and I can promise you that I will not break any rules again if I am unbanned.

Thank you for taking your time to review my unban,

Jimmy

Profile link: http://www.altislife.co.uk/profile/11285-bn4live/

Jimmy told me that he tried to put his unban appeal in twice but both times they did not go through, so I offered to write it on his behalf.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below: http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/20603-jimmy-action-ban-issued-15032015/

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Admins 

GP bobmarley has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Jimmy (Doing it on his behalf)
Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198084566821
Your GUID or Steam ID: 72233952b386e4a1094be15f6ba56c99
Date & Time you was banned:: 15th March 2015
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Wilco
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I did a VDM on someone and I got a ban, as VDM is against the rules
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke:
3A) VDM - Vehicle Death Match Definition:

Using your vehicle for running people over, using it to ram into other vehicles in and outside combat, using a vehicle with the purpose of making it explode are all considered a form of VDM here (Punishment is a ban)

However using the following vehicles to immobilise each other (eg. Hunter VS Ifrit or Strider VS Ifrit etc) is permitted in roleplay for whitelisted factions or people in ownership of a rebel MEMBERSHIP - Hunter/Strider/Ifrit
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:
I know what i did wrong and i have learned from it and it will not happen again and before i proceed playing again it was a long time ago i will read the rules first before proceeding to play on the server, I misunderstood the rules back then but now I have read the server rules and I can promise you that I will not break any rules again if I am unbanned.

Thank you for taking your time to review my unban,

Jimmy

Profile link: http://www.altislife.co.uk/profile/11285-bn4live/

Jimmy told me that he tried to put his unban appeal in twice but both times they did not go through, so I offered to write it on his behalf.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below: http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/20603-jimmy-action-ban-issued-15032015/

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's
this is my ban appeal

Jimmy, please refresh yourself on our rules, member unbanned 07/10/2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back