What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Jinx a - 08/11/2017 (Timed Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinx a

In-game Name
Jinx Jingtai

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/10/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Drew

Reason given for your ban.
NLR

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Me and my friend were driving after a hemet box that was heading to Aluminium processor and we had been killed by dsync at Kavala. The player in the Hemet Box had been kicked which made this occur. Later on a red suv drove by and we shouted in role-play we need a blood bag. the person stepped out of the vehicle and typed in direct chat saying that it wouldn't let him buy a blood bag when he had 100k cash on him. I told him while i was in very low blood that i believe in reincarnation to role-play my self as i will be back. When i had died the I had spawned in Kavala, got out a suv and drove to the guy as he apparently picked up my gun of my body as i told him to look after it as history if reincarnation was not a thing. I went up to him and he told me it didn't let him pick up the weapon. A man approach us during the conversation offering us weed for a price of 5k each. i told my friend on discord that we will set him up by me paying then we would rob him so i get my money back. when we did the transaction i pulled out a gun and told him to "SIR PUT YOUR HANDS UP RIGHT NOW OR ELSE I WOULD USE LEATHAL FORCE ON YOU!!!!" Then he was turning around in some sort of way he was about to pull a weapon and i told him: "STOP TURNING AROUND OR ELSE I PULL THE TRIGGER AND DONT PULL A GUN OUT" He kept turning around and i had gave him another chances and when i saw him pull out something i shot him. He pulled out a binocular which made me thought it was a gun but i also did tell him to stop turning around and he still was so i had a right to kill him in the first place. At that time of moment I had been kicked of the server by an admin called Drew because of NLR.

Why should we unban you ?
You should unban me as I am a very experienced and have been in the community for a very long time. The reason I broke the following rule NLR was because i had been playing on REDACTED and REDACTED which made me forget about the rule NLR as i have been playing a lot on these servers which just forget about this rule. I am aware of what the meaning NLR is. NLR stands for New life rule. This means you can not return to the same spot or be around the location you had died around 1km. Also the way i had died was from dsync as the driver of the hemet box had been kicked of the server.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
The reason I broke the following rule NLR was because i had been playing on REDACTED and REDACTED which made me forget about the rule NLR as i have been playing a lot on these servers which just forget about this rule.
I replaced the names of the other communities. because we feel this is just a innocent mistake. 
but now back to the rulebreak, You say that you are a long community member. Therefore you should know about the NLR. 
Forgetting a rule is no excuse. Why did you think it was justified to break NLR? 

At the time when I was playing after I came from a server full of rdmers, it made me forget about some rules from this server and it is a natural mistake that people do and we learn from our mistake.

NLR: 

[SIZE=medium]"A new life means that your character has lost all previous memories. It still is the character you play, example: You are still apart of the rebels or cops and you still knows all your friends.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character forgets the events and information leading up to their death. The only exception to this is your wanted level.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Wanted/Bounty prices are persistent over deaths to enable long winded police chases and bounty hunter chases and without this we wouldn’t have police and bounty hunters tracking down the person with them being on the run for weeks/days. Example: Matt, John and Ben are rebels who try to rob the bank.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]During the shootout with the cops, Matt and Ben die, John get's arrested and spends some time in jail. When they all meet again, they all would roleplay the situation in a way that they all tried to get away, because they realized that they couldn't handle the situation. Matt and Ben got away, though John got caught. If the players want to have the deaths involved, they might tell stories of other rebels that died there, who were with them initially.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium](5.1) A new life starts, when: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character has been killed by a cop. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character has died in a RP situation. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character has been involved in an accident. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium](5.2) A new life does not start when: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character has been the victim of a clearcut case of VDM [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character has been the victim of a clearcut case of RDM [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]You are downed[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]You disconnect (end of session) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium](5.3) When you respawn: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character does not remember any previous roleplay situations. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character does not remember where any of its vehicles outside the garage are [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character does not remember any previous enemies (your killer/robber etc) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character cannot return within 1000m of the location of death or be involved in the same combat situation until the 15 minute NLR timer has expired. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character does remember their friends & gang members.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium](5.4) When you are revived/downed:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]You may not actively enter or continue any combat situation for the next 15 minutes.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character retains all knowledge of the time before they are downed.[/SIZE]

While you are downed you may not divulge tactical information to anyone. The exception to this is information spoken in direct chat in game. Please be mindful that you are heavily injured and should act accordingly."

My own words:

NLR stands for New life rule. This means you can not return to the same spot or be around the location you had died around 1km. Also the way i had died was from dsync as the driver of the hemet box had been kicked of the server"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back