What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Jkearton15 - 07/27/2017 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Kurz

In-game Name
Pfc. Acidmedic [UNMC]

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
DELETER

Reason given for your ban.
Teleporting

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
After giving away ice creams and burgers to the citizens of Kavala I decided I'd had enough and would store my truck away. Firstly, I would like to make it clear that my internet has not been too stable recently. So, with that in mind. As I approached the garage my truck didn't fully stop so as I turned around to stop fully a truck appeared in front of me. I was not touching the truck in anyway at all on my screen. I was told by the Admin that I'd killed two civilians in the process even though I had not seen anyone die nor did the other truck in question move as I drove around the garage. After storing my truck, I went off to disconnect. Whilst in the lobby I thought I’d rather go do a Coke run and make back some money I had lost handing out food both all yesterday and today. So, I thought nothing of it and loaded back in. I thought it would be best to start out at Athira which is where I chose to spawn. I did not realise that this is teleporting. After I started running towards the garage an Admin appeared before me and said I was going to be removed for teleporting. at this point I had no idea about the truck death and I did not realise that a soft log counted as teleporting.

Why should we unban you ?
As stated above I am not on a highly stable connection at the present which has caused a lot of lag for me. This I believe to be the cause of the truck death. As for the 'Teleporting' I had no idea that this was a rule break. After reading the rules I can see quite clearly it is a rule break with no denial. I can only apologise for it. I've been on this server for over 2 years and, as far as I can remember, have never had a ban before. I've truly enjoyed my time on this server and only recently got into the UNMC. The incident of teleporting whilst contradicts rule 2.11 I see as quite minor given that I was not evading anyone, I had no idea about the deaths of the civilians, and that I intended on making back my losses after a very enjoyable RP session in Kavala. I would love to come back to the server. I should add that in roughly a month or so I will be deployed on ship with limited internet access, this could interfere with the appeal process however it is unavoidable. the tour should finish in late December/early January. I want to be as active as I can in this community and I can only do this with access to the servers. Thank you for taking the time to read through this I look forward to whatever response I am given. But do keep in mind that if the appeal starts after the 16th August 2017 it could take days or weeks before I'll be able to check up on it.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Thank you for the response

The rule I was told I have broken is rule 2.11 - Teleporting, respawning to get somewhere faster.

When I had originally gone through the rule book I thought this meant literal teleporting in game by use of scripts, only after going back through the book post ban did I understand what it meant, soft logging to lobby and then re connecting. I misunderstood this rule at first as it uses the word 'Respawn', in my mind this word means to die and spawn again not relogging. I did not realise that I had broken this rule. I would have had no intention to break this or any other rule had I fully understood what it meant.

I now know that this rule is in relation to going back to the lobby to go back in game to get to a new city whether it be to avoid police, gunfights, or other actions. If I knew that before the incident I would not have logged back in for at least 1 hour.

Also I've realised I missed out the date of the ban, this was 26/07/17

I made the choice to re join to recoup my losses by doing a cocaine run out of Athira. I did not realise that what I did was a rule break. I thought nothing of it, logging back in. It wasn't until the admin whom banned me told me that what i did broke the rules. 

I thought it would be a good idea to make back my losses from previous situations, because I didn't fully understand the rule I had no idea what i had done broke the rule. It does make sense now and I have realised that I should have never taken the action to re connect so quickly.

If your waiting in the lobby just after disconnecting from kavala you want to do a coke run, where would you respawn? 

I would spawn in Athira to go to the airport top take a helicopter. I then use the UNMC processor before finishing off in Kavala. This is a long route however I've yet to run into another player doing coke

I was only satin the lobby for a brief moment contemplating whether or not to do a coke run.

Did you even read the question?

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back