What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Joakim Sustad (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Joakim Sustad

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
05/25/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
does not appear only Admin Kick

Reason given for your ban.
NLR

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I think I was ban for returning back to the body. When I came back, the police arrested me for a holding a weapon and them took it and let me go. I said I'm dont comeback. After that them let my go. So thy know im do NLR but now im ban for it and now im want to send this.

Why should we unban you ?
Because im very sorry. And now im have read the ruls about NLR (Dont come back after 15m) And Im take to the police and give the gun to them and let my go. I hope you guys let my in agen and Im will not happen again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
The first thing was that my friend was shot at so I killed him who did it. After that I get killed so I came back and took a weapon and was arrested.

This is why you were banned:

Can you explain in your own words what you did wrong?
The first thing was that my friend was shot at so I killed him who did it. After that I get killed so I came back and took a weapon and was arrested.

In your own words what is NLR?

In your own words, if you legtimately die, what are you to do?

This is why you were banned:

Can you explain in your own words what you did wrong?
The

NLR Is when you are dead and respawn. You cant go back to the place you get kill to 15m have go. And yo need to stay 10000 m away for the place.

If im will get kild again, I whait to go there ore not to come. Maybe start a new life. If I'm comeback im will follow the ruls and thats will not happen again. Srrry.

NLR Is when you are dead and respawn. You cant go back to the place you get kill to 15m have go. And yo need to stay 10000 m away for the place.

If im will get kild again, I whait to go there ore not to come. Maybe start a new life. If I'm comeback im will follow the ruls and thats will not happen again. Srrry.

Are you now ready to follow all the rules going forward?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back