What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - John Miller (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Miller

Investor
Investor
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name
Dave The Dingo

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Droge Worst

Reason given for your ban.
body glitch

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
he was banned on the basis that a admin sure him enter my body to fetch the repair kit just after we had chased people that were breaking rules by shooting through kavala and RDMing people which then when i got RDMed he went into my backpack after asking me to fix our car at that point the admin banned him and allowed the RDMers to get away with my RDM.

Why should we unban you.
i think it would be nice to give him a second chance as he is a nice guy who loves RP and is a good player all of the time which i feel it was unfair that when ever he makes a mistake he gets caught for it and people don't see how good of a person to the community he is also we had just stared a gang and with his banning me and 3 others feel that we would like him to help run the gang have return to have fun for being misbanned thank you.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
No

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
No

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does the banned player not post this himself?

he has before but he may have hope of getting him back in so i said i would try my best to get him back as a kind favour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back