What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - John Woll - 26/01/18(Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Woll

In-game Name
PC John Woll [RT346]

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
26/01/18

Member of the team that banned you.
James_W12345

Reason given for your ban.
Flailing my mouse around, exploiting the game's inability to keep up with your movements (colloquially known as DPI Glitching). (2.4) Using any exploits such as looting dead bodies, duplication of items or money, using the ‘Flip Vehicle’ feature outside of its intended purpose, transferring / processing items through walls and windows,and locking doors that have been broken into before 10 minutes have passed, IE those that have been bolt-cut. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not be abused in the future.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
To simply put, I was in a hectic firefight were there were several armed men I wasn't able to see firing at me from a unknown position.
I decided to swing my mouse around which gave me an unfair advantage in the firefight making me very difficult / impossible to hit and kill which resulted in a report where I was then banned from the server.
I would never do something similar in the future as it was a incredibly stupid thing to do, if I shall get unbanned by using my keys to move around calmly instead of my mouse.

Why should we unban you ?
I've been a member of this community since December 2015 and have been on this community on a daily basis.
I greatly enjoyed my time here especially in the police with the quality of the rules and the constant dedication given by the dev's.
Never have I had any issues related to the rules and this is my first ever ban and I believe the 2nd or 3rd report on me ever.
The DPI exploiting in the shown video was a first for me yet incredibly stupid to do, I will refrain from doing anything like the sorts in the future.

I also believe I have been a good addition to this community and have given many people memoriable moments, I also made countless friends on here.
I would be incredibly dissapointed if I won't be able to take part in the community as I've spent nearly all of my spare time and even my not so spare time on either the teamspeak or servers.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@TCK Matt, I understood DPI glitching as changing your DPI and having it look like nearly spinbotting, turning and spinning immensely fast. In the heat of the moment I didn’t think straight and did the zig zagging with my mouse immensely and unrealistically fast and moved in big fast swipes which I now understand is also classed as DPI.

My remaining question however is did you watch the reporters POV or mine as they look quite different. 

What have you learned from this situation? 
And in future what will you do different? 

I have learned that DPI glitching can be done by zig zagging and swiping, giving the other party a unfair time by making the person doing it nearly impossible to hit. 

In the future I will stick to fair combat and not zig zag.

• Facepalm
Reactions: Ryy
[SIZE=medium](2.4) Using any exploits such as looting dead bodies, duplication of items or money, using the ‘Flip Vehicle’ feature outside of its intended purpose, transferring / processing items through walls and windows,and locking doors that have been broken into before 10 minutes have passed, IE those that have been bolt-cut. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not be abused in the future. [/SIZE]

I'm sorry to say but I'm certain you were perfectly aware of what it was and that you used it.
Denied banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back