What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Jomartus - 02/12/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jomartus

In-game Name
Jomartus

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/12/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Aiden

Reason given for your ban.
1.9- Lying about age on an NHS Application.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I think I was banned because I wrote that I'm 16 on my NHS Application but I'm actually 15 and 9 months, however when I was in the interview room with Storm and Joe Cracker I honestly told them that I am 15 but there's literally 3 months until I'm 16. They said that's fine just come back on your birthday and we can retake the interview. About 10 mins after that I got banned.

Why should we unban you ?
I should be unbanned because I know I made that mistake but I was honest to the Interviewers about it. Also I have been playing this server for almost a year and have never done anything wrong. I also have many friends on this server and I would like to come back and play with them. In addition, I didn't lie for many years of age it was 3 months. Thanks.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Why did you lie, rather than wait the three months?

As I am stated in this, we did not say that's fine. We said if you are going to apply for anything else you must state your actual age, and I also told you that lying on an app is against the rules and could lead to a ban. Please do not spread lies about us.

Storm

Do not try and place blame on anybody else for your own breach of the rules. @Jomartus -- it doesn't matter how far off of being 16 you were, the point remains.

As asked above, please explain why you didn't feel the need to wait three months before applying?

That does not answer my question.

As I am stated in this, we did not say that's fine. We said if you are going to apply for anything else you must state your actual age, and I also told you that lying on an app is against the rules and could lead to a ban. Please do not spread lies about us.

Storm
Sorry for mentioning your name in this unban appeal Storm. I should've recorded it because I think I recall you saying, no worries just come back on your birthday and we can redo your interview, then you said if you were to do this for a police application you would be banned straight away. I said sorry about this, and I'll see you on my birthday. 

May I just ask do you have a recording of the whole interview Storm? If I am wrong with what I have said then sorry.

That does not answer my question.
Also, I have been talking with the medics ingame and during roleplay and it got me really excited to join the medics. So me being impatient and stupid I thought I would get off with it. Which obviously I didn't.

Do not try and place blame on anybody else for your own breach of the rules. @Jomartus -- it doesn't matter how far off of being 16 you were, the point remains.

As asked above, please explain why you didn't feel the need to wait three months before applying?
I have stated my reason, when I replied to Gurlanin.

how can we trust you, After you lied to us? 
Well, I because I want to come back to play this server. And don't want to make the same mistake and not play the server anymore because its a great server.

Well, I because I want to come back to play this server. And don't want to make the same mistake and not play the server anymore because its a great server.
this is one of the most common responses i could get, but does not give me any confidence. 
that this was a one time lie... 

Give a detailed answer, Why we should trust you. And tell me what your plans are, if we choose to unban you

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back