What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Jontebacon - 11/25/2016 (Timed out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jontebacon

In-game Name
Jonas

Steam ID
0:1:606126

The date of your ban.
11/26/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Khandamir

Reason given for your ban.
Threats to report

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Well I got killed in the red zone and I wasn't really aware that you are allowed to kill in the red zone (I know it's pretty obvious). So I spoke on the OOC channel, I was not rude or anything, and we got along. But all of a sudden I got banned from this guy. I mean, I didn't thretaten to report the guy, we had a good talk. Is it reallt enough to ban someone like this? Like I said, I DIDN'T threathen to report him. Best regards, Jonas

Why should we unban you ?
Because of what i said in the above. There was no threat.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You were banned for the following comment:

11/25/2016 11:52 PM
(Unknown)
Jonas
.Great job Azman, you just got banned

It may not be a direct threat, but we have always taken outcries like this as a threat to report. You can't tell someone he just got banned, because it is not your decision!. And if it is not your decision, the only way to get him banned is to report him. Thus, by telling him ''You just got banned'', you are technically saying: ''I am going to report you and you will be banned''.

The normal thing to say, when you think you got RDM'd is "Azman, want to come to TS to talk about what just happened, as I think it was RDM''.

Then you try and resolve the situation and only if that fails, you report. You don't threathen to do a report, you don't say: give me comp OR I will report... You try and resolve and if it fails you just file the report. No need to shout it off the rooftops.

Well I am sorry for that. I understand your view on it, but it was just my way of starting the conversation. And yes, I admit i could have done it in a much better way. But as you also saw we had a very good tone towards each other and I didn't shout or yell or call him things or anything. He explained it to me straight away and if I don't remember wrongly i even appologised to him?

I didn't really have much more time to talk to him since you just straight up banned me. I'm just curious (and no I am not trying to sound bumptious or anything), but couldn't you also talk to me about this and explain to me what i did wrong and not just ban me straight away (since it wasn't a direct threat as you also stated)? I really like playing on this server and I always behave. If there is anything i could do to get un-banned I'm willing to do it.

Best regards,
Jonas

in the future, if you believe that someone broke the rules, how would you start the conversation with him?
also please provide your correct steam id [ steamid64]

Dispute timed out, we cannot keep these open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back